Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

The Bills have signed LB Marquavius Lewis to the team's practice squad and released LB Zach Vigil.

@buffalobills

This week, we're going to white out Thursday night! #WhoYouWith #ColorRush #GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/925113090877693952/vid/1280x720/MI5qo9RXCLVm6Fm8.mp4

Surrender whites

@mikerodak

Bills LB Ramon Humber broke out of stretching Tuesday headed to team drills the first-team defense.

@MatthewFairburn

E.J. Gaines was on the stair master while the Bills practiced. Didn't see Richie Incognito out there. Jordan Poyer was stretching.

Always makes me nervous when we wear all white... I went to the infamous 'white out' game in 2011 which started the end of our playoff run that season. Maybe I have PTSD or something.

Worked out rather well on Sunday.

Better than "Howard Picks the Bills." They predict 11-5, though I think we can beat the Pats at home.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-nfl-predictions/

They predict 9.6-6.4. I.e., 10-6 is slightly more likely than 9-7, but those are the two most likely outcomes.

Yes, on a game-by-game basis, 538 has us favored in 6 of our 9 remaining games, but favored at these percentages:

59%

54%

55%

80%

70%

If those percentages are right, the odds of us winning all 6 of those games would be 9.8%. Of course, if we continue to win games, our rating will go up, and so will the odds of future wins.

@TheBillsWire

5 things to know about the #GoBills Week 9 clash vs. #Jets

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/31/bills-jets-nfl-week-9-what-to-know/

@viccarucci

#Bills S Jordan Poyer said he expects to play Thursday night vs. the #Jets

@viccarucci

#Bills GM Brandon Beane said no moves by the team are expected before today’s NFL trade deadline at 4p.

Need our safeties to have a good game this week. ASJ is the player who scares me the most on the Jets.

The trio for Anderson, Kearse, and ASJ isn't bad at all.

@SalSports

Bills LB Ramon Humber says he “plans on” playing Thursday night. Safety Jordan Poyer says he “likes his chances” of playing. But, with both players, not their choice. We’ll see.

@buffalobills

“People keep asking if this team is for real and we keep winning. This team doesn’t care about outside opinions, we just want to win.”
DNe36Q3V4AEhGSV.jpg

I'm always nervous with these games. Every game we've won this year, I though we were going to lose - except TB. And every game I expected to win, we've lost! Except the first Jets game.

Why anyone thinks we might lose this game is beyond me. We beat them easily the first time. Most of what little talent they have is out for the game. WE HAVE A NEW COACH,GM, AND NEW APPROACH. This is not the same old Bills. We are coached to well now to lay an egg in a game like this.

On top of all of that they have players calling out coaches already and nothing to really play for. The jets may not win another game this year.