A Few Thoughts About the Raiders Game in no particular order

Virgil

Mega kudos to Shareece Wright and Trae Elston! Wright has been shaky thus far and I was really concerned with EJ out. Great to see Logan make a catch with the week his family has had. Also loved seeing the team celebrate after Tate’s catch!

Now let’s TCB against the Jets and get to 6-2!

Let’s go Buffalo!!!

Perfect write up, Virgil. Thanks.

Thought there for a minute it would be Zay Jones' breakout game. Did play waaaaay better than he has up till this point but need him to get a couple TDs to call it that.

Also really wanted Logan thomas to get at least a catch if not a TD so soothe the pain of the loss. Hopefully just the W does it.

All I got to add.

I am really thrilled about this complete team victory. But I want to caution folks a little. Raiders had no running game and the weather had a huge influence in the passing game. Ball and footing was slick all day.

Still. Great game by our guys.

C

Mega kudos to Shareece Wright and Trae Elston! Wright has been shaky thus far and I was really concerned with EJ out. Great to see Logan make a catch with the week his family has had. Also loved seeing the team celebrate after Tate’s catch!

Now let’s TCB against the Jets and get to 6-2!

Let’s go Buffalo!!!

I have to agree with you about Wright & Elston. They stepped up when they needed to.

That touchdown by Milano was huge, and what a big time hit by Johnson to cause the fumble in the first place.

We have to give credit to Jordan Mills too. He's had two straight solid games and he deserves to be recognized for it.

I have to agree with you about Wright & Elston. They stepped up when they needed to.

That touchdown by Milano was huge, and what a big time hit by Johnson to cause the fumble in the first place.

We have to give credit to Jordan Mills too. He's had two straight solid games and he deserves to be recognized for it.

Milano knew it was a big hit, one one shot I saw Milano was pointing at Johnson to tell him "That was your TD".

He has made big plays before including the Atlanta game where Julio was getting physical with him and he gave it back in spade which is why I think Julio got injured.

Tyrod was masterful in the locker today. A maestro eluding the rush. It was awesome to watch. I was never really ever worried about him getting sacked when pressured either. I just expected him to school the defenders and get away every time. He did just that. Major props to TT today. The raiders D is meh, but he really stood out to me today. He made another great impression today and is looking more and more like he'll be our starter next season.

Our D is legit. That being said, Todd downing was a disaster calling plays today. Really really bad. Can't believe they fired their OC and hired this guy.

I bust on him all the time and can't wait til we place him, but Preston brown played a nice fam today. I call him out when he sucks. I'll give him props when he shows well. Milano is a player. Seems to always be in position. I hope he continues to start for the next several years. Did we draft him with the gillislee pick? Or was that peterman?

Tre White is our best player not named Mccoy. He's really that good. Leonard Johnson is a gamer and perfect fit at nickel. Tough, cheap and a leader. Micah Hyde is exactly what we thought he was. Trae Elston is my Joe Banyard on d. He may get burned in coverage as time goes on, but I really like watched him fly around the field and blast on people. I hated the shareece wright signing. I was wrong. Very solid today. Our DBs rarely ever miss tackles or allow many yards after the catch. McD and Frazier have done an exceptional job with these guys.

I think shady is the best Bills RB since OJ. No disrespect to Thurman, but shady i think shady has him beat. Love his press conferences too. He just speaks from the heart and talked about how close this team is. Love me some shady.

I love me some Brandon Tate too. Cheap, productive and consistent. His ability to make plays as a WR makes me happy. Big play on 2nd and 20 today. The entire team

Mobbed him on the sideline after the play. Good to see Zay and Holmes come up with some nice catches.

100% all in with McBeane. I was always liked the hirings, but I'm feeling really confident that he'll be our coach for a very long time. Feels really good. Like really really really good. Stay healthy fellas and what I thought was impossible is completly within our grasps. The end of the drought

Prayers to Logan Thomas and his family. 🙏🏻

Edited by NewEra

What is this BBFS I keep seeing?

I am really thrilled about this complete team victory. But I want to caution folks a little. Raiders had no running game and the weather had a huge influence in the passing game. Ball and footing was slick all day.

C

It was for us too.

i know this was sarcasm and i'm very grateful for the team win, but damn there are so many yards and plays that tt just does not see for some reason. there were times when he had guys wide open and plenty of time to set, but he put his head down. man, if that somehow changed he could have doubled his passing yards today.

however, i am not going to complain..it was an exciting win that we really needed but if he starts seeing those open guys he's at 300 no problem. i think we get those numbers on thursday. i think the tape from this game is going to make him realize that. man win on thursday and it's on.....

Why is this important.? Taylor played very well today...great scrambling, stayed in pocket and made some nice passes

C

Every game has variables. Bills played great and won. No reason for caution

My observations

Elston stepping up in Poyer's absence

Wright getting his hands on the ball, I guess the week of practice and preparation was needed for him to step up

Khari Lee with some really good blocks in the run game, he sealed off the LB in Shady's TD (the other was Ducasse on a safety). In one play he stood up and maintained the block against Bruce Irvin, who's a tough guy to block. Logan Thomas and O'Leary better get better at blocking because they have a new competitor at the position.

WRs were very important today, Zay Jones with some huge catches early on. the one for a first down as he was being hit by the LB was nice to see. Tate, Matthews and Holmes with some big 1st down convertions.

All the credit should go to the coaching staff, they have this team ready and focused. I would like more urgency after a turnover, though.

Yeah, not interested in learning how to understand what you're writing. If there are people that don't understand what you're trying to convey, then it can't be all that important. This is a serious comment though...You wrote a long well thought out post. It had to have taken you some time to write it and you obviously wanted people to read it and understand it or there would have been no reason to post it. I just don't understand why you would take all that time and put in all that effort but then decide not to type out four words. It makes no sense to me. Anyway, carry on. I'm sure those that understand the acronym thoroughly enjoyed what you were talking about.

Edited by RobH063

Tyrod was masterful in the locker today. A maestro eluding the rush. It was awesome to watch. I was never really ever worried about him getting sacked when pressured either. I just expected him to school the defenders and get away every time. He did just that. Major props to TT today. The raiders D is meh, but he really stood out to me today. He made another great impression today and is looking more and more like he'll be our starter next season.

Our D is legit. That being said, Todd downing was a disaster calling plays today. Really really bad. Can't believe they fired their OC and hired this guy.

I bust on him all the time and can't wait til we place him, but Preston brown played a nice fam today. I call him out when he sucks. I'll give him props when he shows well. Milano is a player. Seems to always be in position. I hope he continues to start for the next several years. Did we draft him with the gillislee pick? Or was that peterman?

Tre White is our best player not named Mccoy. He's really that good. Leonard Johnson is a gamer and perfect fit at nickel. Tough, cheap and a leader. Micah Hyde is exactly what we thought he was. Trae Elston is my Joe Banyard on d. He may get burned in coverage as time goes on, but I really like watched him fly around the field and blast on people. I hated the shareece wright signing. I was wrong. Very solid today. Our DBs rarely ever miss tackles or allow many yards after the catch. McD and Frazier have done an exceptional job with these guys.

I think shady is the best Bills RB since OJ. No disrespect to Thurman, but shady i think shady has him beat. Love his press conferences too. He just speaks from the heart and talked about how close this team is. Love me some shady.

I love me some Brandon Tate too. Cheap, productive and consistent. His ability to make plays as a WR makes me happy. Big play on 2nd and 20 today. The entire team

Mobbed him on the sideline after the play. Good to see Zay and Holmes come up with some nice catches.

100% all in with McBeane. I was always liked the hirings, but I'm feeling really confident that he'll be our coach for a very long time. Feels really good. Like really really really good. Stay healthy fellas and what I thought was impossible is completly within our grasps. The end of the drought

Prayers to Logan Thomas and his family.

Well said sir.

But I want to caution folks a little. Raiders had no running game and the weather had a huge influence in the passing game. Ball and footing was slick all day.

True, but you did see the Bills slipping and sliding? Shady squared his shoulders and got yards. Raiders played sloppy, Bills played disciplined.