McDermott Hoodie

judman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this today when watching the game replays on TV. I want that hoodie. If the Bills are smart they will start selling it ASAP. I need something to replace my Dearus jersey with!

All I could think watching the PC was "Dude, get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold!"

I thought that was an odd choice to wear in the rain, but it looks great.

From the Belichick School of Fashion fall line.

LOL.

Nothing says "Rain, turn me into a human wet, cold, sponge!" quite like an old fashioned hooded sweatshirt.

Modern water wicking materials be damned!

McD rocks it old school!

Do you know him well enough to ask him if they are gonna put those suckers in the store?

I had a friend of a friend ask and they said no they are team issue only. I think if there is enough demand they would be silly to not release them in the team store at least. I'd say call the store and ask

Looking at the "Nike Apparel" section at the Bills store accessible through their website, I would say this new gray old school hoody is right in line with a bunch of other stuff currently available from Nike.

Give it a few days; I bet it shows up on the website; highly doubt it was manufactured as a custom one-off for the coach or team members only.

Looking at the "Nike Apparel" section at the Bills store accessible through their website, I would say this new gray old school hoody is right in line with a bunch of other stuff currently available from Nike.

Give it a few days; I bet it shows up on the website; highly doubt it was manufactured as a custom one-off for the coach or team members only.

It could be "exclusive" for team members only..that is until they get enough demand for them

It could be "exclusive" for team members only..that is until they get enough demand for them

Is there a track record of the team wearing stuff that is exclusive to the team?

I don't really follow that sort of thing with NFL teams. If there is, maybe it won't be available after all.

Is there a track record of the team wearing stuff that is exclusive to the team?

I don't really follow that sort of thing with NFL teams. If there is, maybe it won't be available after all.

I was being facetious that Russ Brandon would use it as a marketing ploy, getting people talking about it and generate some interest in them

Good ole Russ Brandon, get em begging to pay for wildly overpriced merchandise

I dont own much in the way of Bills gear. If I see something I REALLY like, I get it.

That said... if they sell it, I pounce.

Edited by judman

Was in the area so I stopped at the store and asked about it. The girl I talked with told me they do not expect to get that exact hoodie in stock, but they are hearing the demand for it. She did say AdPro is the company that made them, if you want to try contacting them.

There is a big guy with a mustache at the Bills store named Johnny. Go see him, he'll hook you up.

I asked but he kept trying to sell me an Incognito jersey. He said he's the most underrated player in the NFL and also the best looking, which seemed like a weird thing for such a large salesman to say