TNF: Fish at Ravens

YoloinOhio

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I respectfully disagree. I think it was a bang-bang play and Kiko committed to hitting him no matter what because initially it looked like he was trying to get the first. Flacco chickened out at the last moment and slid at the exact time Kiko went for the hit. If it was Vontaze Burfict maybe I would feel differently. Kiko plays hard and came in too hot but I don't think he tried to intentionally target his head. But because he did make contact with his head yes I think he could have been ejected and it will be a fine

Valid point. If this is that scum bag Burfict or Suh, done. Kiko will get fined for that, no doubt - especially since Twitter wants him dead. But hes not a dirty player; yet. But after that hit, hes now on the Burfict/Suh radar of the NFL - which might mean he takes a step off of that intensity. Most importantly, f the Dolphins.

How the hell did Miami win 4 games

Kiko killed everyone???

I respectfully disagree. I think it was a bang-bang play and Kiko committed to hitting him no matter what because initially it looked like he was trying to get the first. Flacco chickened out at the last moment and slid at the exact time Kiko went for the hit. If it was Vontaze Burfict maybe I would feel differently. Kiko plays hard and came in too hot but I don't think he tried to intentionally target his head. But because he did make contact with his head yes I think he could have been ejected and it will be a fine

Flacco went down to slide and Kiko went to the same level to deliver a blow to the head. Dirty and late!

How the hell did Miami win 4 games

A lot of luck to be honest. Chargers missed a game winning field goal which should have been a loss. Scratched out some wins against ATL, TEN with Matt Cassel, and the Jets.

Ball has for sure bounced their way, before tonight anyways

I actually agree with you. In real time I dont know what a defender is supposed to do, Kiko starts launching himself as Flacco slides and theres nothing he can do to stop himself at that point. Football is a tough game.