Scream Helplessly at the Sky

Azalin

So who is this Tom Steyer lunatic? I just saw a commercial for his impeachment movement that warned me Trump was "armed with nuclear weapons".

Goodness...who knew!

Apparently Mr. Steyer has worked on behalf of luminaries such as Walter Mondale, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton. And he's quite hysterical about the Keystone pipeline.

I love that guy! He's a filthy rich American who is willing to spend a shitload of his own cash for what he believes in and what is in the best interest of this country. He's calling for an impeachment of Trump, b/c, you know, Trump is !@#$ing crazy.

That's quite an accomplishment these days, when most Americans are concerned with playing with their cell phones and buying **** they don't need but can't resist because it's on sale.

I love that guy! He's a filthy rich American who is willing to spend a shitload of his own cash for what he believes in and what is in the best interest of this country. He's calling for an impeachment of Trump, b/c, you know, Trump is !@#$ing crazy.

That's quite an accomplishment these days, when most Americans are concerned with playing with their cell phones and buying **** they don't need but can't resist because it's on sale.

Tell us all how your life has been changed by Trump's policies?

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/trump-census-pick-causes-alarm-252571

Ok I'm ready to scream. 

The Trump administration is leaning toward naming Thomas Brunell, a Texas professor with no government experience, to the top operational job at the U.S. Census Bureau, according to two people who have been briefed on the bureau’s plans.

Brunell, a political science professor, has testified more than half a dozen times on behalf of Republican efforts to redraw congressional districts, and is the author of a 2008 book titled “Redistricting and Representation: Why Competitive Elections Are Bad for America.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/trump-census-pick-causes-alarm-252571

Ok I'm ready to scream. 

The Trump administration is leaning toward naming Thomas Brunell, a Texas professor with no government experience, to the top operational job at the U.S. Census Bureau, according to two people who have been briefed on the bureau’s plans.

Brunell, a political science professor, has testified more than half a dozen times on behalf of Republican efforts to redraw congressional districts, and is the author of a 2008 book titled “Redistricting and Representation: Why Competitive Elections Are Bad for America.”

And yet, when Obama nominated a sociologist from the University of Maryland who argued for applying "statistical adjustments" to the Census for the benefit of Democrats, that was completely apolitical and uncontroversial.  :rolleyes:

Stop pretending this is unprecedented.  It's not, and it only exists to begin with because YOU SUPPORT IT.

On 11/9/2017 at 8:50 PM, DC Tom said:

Remember when conservatives did this on the first anniversary of Obama's election?  

Yeah, me neither.  Probably because they had jobs to go to.

Remember when the libs sang this to Bush at Obama's inauguration? It struck me as being particularly classless:

Notice how the Antifa demonstrations stopped  when it got cold outside, just like the Occupy Wall Street ones did. Same bunch of dregs of society that can't stand the cold.

Edited by Wacka

59 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Notice how the Antifa demonstrations stopped  when it got cold outside, just like the Occupy Wall Street ones did. Same bunch of dregs of society that can't stand the cold.

That and it's time for Thanksgiving Break.  Gotta be on good behavior when Mom & Dad pick them up

• 1 month later...

:lol:

SAD! Member Of The 'Resistance' SCREAMS At Disney's Robot ...

In perhaps the saddest anti-Trump "resistance" effort yet on record, Los Angeles comedian Jay Malsky videotaped himself "protesting" an audio-animatronic version of the current president at Disney World.

Isn't great when liberals keep reinforcing the fact that they are the dumbest people on the planet.

• Haha (+1) 1