Byron Maxwell

Paul Costa

Iirc Maxwell was best in Seattles D which is similar to Bills cover 3 zone. Would add much needed depth.

late to the party, pal. Ha

Maxwell's quick closing speed would be great to have on the inside nickel position. You could cover in the middle to make up for a poor coverage from linebackers, and be challenged deep so long as he has safety coverage on top. New England for example would be lousy with him as he would get burned over and over again. A team like the Giants could possibly use them, not to mention going back to the Eagles in their new defense

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They lost Sherman for the year and it’s mid-November. It’s either him or like Sammy Seaster.

Yeah, I did know that, but was being sarcastic for all the previous posts that essentially said, " He sucks monkey balls, don't ever pick him up!!", from arm chair GMs. My lame attempt at sarcasm....lol

However, we're not far from it with EJ Gaines out and it didn't make sense to me at the time why they wouldn't take that risk considering the aforementioned Seaster close to seeing live action. 

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

Yeah, I did know that, but was being sarcastic for all the previous posts that essentially said, " He sucks monkey balls, don't ever pick him up!!", from arm chair GMs. My lame attempt at sarcasm....lol

However, we're not far from it with EJ Gaines out and it didn't make sense to me at the time why they wouldn't take that risk considering the aforementioned Seaster close to seeing live action. 

I think it ended up being Lafayette Pitts who came in for Wright. Seamster cut. We are very thin at corner. Even if Gaines comes back this week, he’s bound to be hurt again.