Raiders forum ... unexpected Bills respect

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have lost every time I go to a Raiders game at home. The one game I'm going to this year happens to be this one.

I will be breaking down Taylor's performance in a fair and unbiased fashion.

WAIT! The Bills have lost each time you attend a Raiders game in Buffalo? We need a Wanted Poster of you at the ticket gates. If you sneak through and we lose, that’s a permanent ban!!!

They have lost every time I go to a Raiders game at home. The one game I'm going to this year happens to be this one.

I will be breaking down Taylor's performance in a fair and unbiased fashion.

Thats a little much. We know Taylor is at this point.

Btw what do you look like? Im making the 7 hour drive from Long Island and would like a fair shot at winning. I have rope and a ball gag in the back of my truck that I normally sanitize 89% of the time. My friends and I will tie you up and throw you in the back, but will release at the conclusion of the game.

Ps. Read some of the post. On the 4th page one guy says they need to get Taylor running and make him throw on the move to cause turnovers... seems like they dont realize you keep Taylor in the pocket. Wish they were coaching the raiders :lol:

Edited by Captain Murica

I'm not surprised at the respect. I've always kinda liked the Raiders myself.

Is their fanbase 99% incarcerated or on probation? Yes.

Do they look like a bunch of doofy GWAR fans with their ridiculous costumes? Yes.

But there's a shared history between the Bills and Raiders as original AFL teams, and Al Davis and Ralph Wilson were two legendary sides of the same coin. Could not have been more different as people, but they came together as part of that Foolish Club and are both well deserved HoFers.

I'm glad we are wearing the throwbacks this Sunday. If Ralph and Al are out there somewhere, you know they'll be watching together.

I'm not surprised at the respect. I've always kinda liked the Raiders myself.

Is their fanbase 99% incarcerated or on probation? Yes.

Do they look like a bunch of doofy GWAR fans with their ridiculous costumes? Yes.

But there's a shared history between the Bills and Raiders as original AFL teams, and Al Davis and Ralph Wilson were two legendary sides of the same coin. Could not have been more different as people, but they came together as part of that Foolish Club and are both well deserved HoFers.

I'm glad we are wearing the throwbacks this Sunday. If Ralph and Al are out there somewhere, you know they'll be watching together.

Well, according to another TBD user, "Latinos are Raider fans at birth." :doh:

Edited by Gugny

Thats a little much. We know Taylor is at this point.

Btw what do you look like? Im making the 7 hour drive from Long Island and would like a fair shot at winning. I have rope and a ball gag in the back of my truck that I normally sanitize 89% of the time. My friends and I will tie you up and throw you in the back, but will release at the conclusion of the game.

Ps. Read some of the post. On the 4th page one guy says they need to get Taylor running and make him throw on the move to cause turnovers... seems like they dont realize you keep Taylor in the pocket. Wish they were coaching the raiders :lol:

he has the ropes and ball gags to satisfy his fetish, dont let him fool you, hes not interested in tying you up to prevent you from getting into the game

From the Raiders board; "I want us to get Taylor running, but spy him and make him throw the ball on the run. We do that we'll get our 1st, 2nd & 3rd ints of the year. The kids got talent, but is sloppy and still plays too wild."

TT has thrown 2 picks all year, and this guy thinks the Raiders are going to get 3 in one game? And, he thinks they are going to do this by forcing TT into the type of situation in which he actually plays better and throws more accurate balls?

TT...wild? Yea, he's a regular ol' gunslinger.

Interesting

From the Raiders board; "I want us to get Taylor running, but spy him and make him throw the ball on the run. We do that we'll get our 1st, 2nd & 3rd ints of the year. The kids got talent, but is sloppy and still plays too wild."

TT has thrown 2 picks all year, and this guy thinks the Raiders are going to get 3 in one game? And, he thinks they are going to do this by forcing TT into the type of situation in which he actually plays better and throws more accurate balls?

TT...wild? Yea, he's a regular ol' gunslinger.[/fon

Interesting

Interesting analysis by them. I wonder if they are just thinking about how he played last year in Oakland. He did throw a pick 6 and maybe one other int. Not his typical game. Edited by YoloinOhio

TT...wild? Yea, he's a regular ol' gunslinger.

Interesting

Yeah, I referred to this post as well. They havent watched the Denver or Atlanta games then. Tyrod on the move is the worst case scenario for a defense. You keep him in the pocket, you more than likely win.

The raiders defense is really bad. They dont take the ball away and they are also dealing with injuries at the CB position.

A Raider fan friend of mine and I drove in from PA for that game. He was wearing a Woodson jersey and we had seats way down front. When he stood up, some guy a couple rows back would scream SIT DOWN, WOODSON!. After a few times more people started picking it up.

By the second half every time he even looked like he was going to stand up about a dozen people would scream SIT DOWN, WOODSON! I assume this is a "you had to be there" situation, but it was hilarious.

Obviously he ended up with the last laugh. I moved away a couple years later, but every time Buffalo/Oakland plays the winner still texts SIT DOWN, WOODSON to loser. It's the only thing we've said to each other for over 10 years! :lol:

Great post!

Yeah, I referred to this post as well. They havent watched the Denver or Atlanta games then. Tyrod on the move is the worst case scenario for a defense. You keep him in the pocket, you more than likely win.

The raiders defense is really bad. They dont take the ball away and they are also dealing with injuries at the CB position.

they dont have the LBs to do it. Even with the addition of Bowman, he isnt fast enough anymore to deal with TT escaping the pocket, he helps them in the run game but not coverage or spying imo. Hes not the same player he was 5 years ago. Its too bad we dont have Clay for this game. I watched their defense have no idea how to cover the TE va LAC. Once the chargers figured it out thats how they won the game. Hopefully OLeary and LT step up again. Edited by YoloinOhio

They have not played well going west coast to east coast @ 1pm. They are 2 and 16? Cold wet game vs a team playing very well at home that is running the ball and stopping the run fairs well for Buffalo. High flying offense may not do well considering the conditions.

They have not played well going west coast to east coast @ 1pm. They are 2 and 16? Cold wet game vs a team playing very well at home that is running the ball and stopping the run fairs well for Buffalo. High flying offense may not do well considering the conditions.

The West/East argument goes both ways. Buffalo typically has problems in Oakland etc. too.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/oakland-raiders/teamvsteam?opp=4

I know the coast to coast trip always screws with me, takes a couple of days to get right.

WAIT! The Bills have lost each time you attend a Raiders game in Buffalo? We need a Wanted Poster of you at the ticket gates. If you sneak through and we lose, that’s a permanent ban!!!

The Bills have lost to the Raiders in Orchard Park exactly 3 times since 1983, with the last time being 2002. So, yeah, I guess you could say Call_Of_Ktulu likes to wallow in the negative.

haha. I'll never forget the Raider game at The Ralph in 2002. They had Jerry Rice and Tim Brown. It was early in the season and Bledsoe had our offense rolling. I had gotten someone's season ticket and was sitting behind a guy who was in his 80s. STH, minding his own business. Trashy Raiders fans were pouring beer on him and shouting expletives at the poor old man. I had a few words with them but they were beyond wasted. I think they were mostly girls and couldn't have been older than low 20s.

The Bills lost.

that was the year they went to the Super Bowl. As I remember, it was a good game......