Carson Wentz

Man I'm watching this story they're having on Carson Wentz and a kid with cancer.

What a HELL of an individual this guy is.

You'd probably be way less of a @#%^ if you were 25, rich and famous. Either that or you'd be way worse. I know I'd have been way worse.

Read the story on ESPN and saw the boy's tears of joy when he got Wentz' message. Very touching. Whether they want to be or not, right or wrong, athletes are role models to some kids. To me, the joy Wentz bought to that little boy who soon died is more meaningful and enduring than any game ever played.

Read the story on ESPN and saw the boy's tears of joy when he got Wentz' message. Very touching. Whether they want to be or not, right or wrong, athletes are role models to some kids. To me, the joy Wentz bought to that little boy who soon died is more meaningful and enduring than any game ever played.

Brady would have CURED that kid.

Seriously though, good story.

It's a great story. The fact that Wentz plays in the games is what made it meaningful to the kid, so it all ties together.