JW - Real QB?

See you always go a bit OTT. He played well.... the 2nd half I'd say very well. But "phenomenal"? Just pump the brakes a tad.... and I am not telling you not to be happy or enjoy the win.

I do go overboard, but I guess I'm just still high on the fact we won ,down 7 with 3 mins left..Not sure I ever witnessed that. I just really liked some of his decision making,and how bout Thompson?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon, Logan Thomas was wide open in his TD, too.

True. The point was only that the Bills offensive production and the Bucs offensive production was almost identical. And it wasn't because the Bills had a great run game and the Bucs didn't. They were equal. And Winston had twice the weapons Tyrod had.

I do go overboard, but I guess I'm just still high on the fact we won ,down 7 with 3 mins left..Not sure I ever witnessed that. I just really liked some of his decision making,and how bout Thompson?

As I said in the week Thompson might be a JAG but a JAG is better than the STers who are scrub WRs like Holmes and Tate.

True. The point was only that the Bills offensive production and the Bucs offensive production was almost identical. And it wasn't because the Bills had a great run game and the Bucs didn't. They were equal. And Winston had twice the weapons Tyrod had.

Weirdly enough you included a lot of personal stats of both Taylor and Winston, but not their TD totals.

Winston had a different good game than Tyrod but Tyrod played very well.

Sometimes you need to throw for 400 yards and 3 TD's to win a game. Sometimes you need to protect the ball and make a couple key plays.

It's really not that complex.

Remember when you said Siemian has a higher ceiling than Tyrod and could be the next Joe Montana?

And their personal TO numbers?

I'm letting you off the hook Kelly. It was a good win. Cheers.

Yup. ;)

Turnovers were listed right down the list. I took away the one turnover that wasn't Tyrod's and one turnover that wasn't Winston's fault when I got there. ;)

It was this list... under box score...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=400951575

1 INT. Near INT's don't count.

1 INT 1 Fumble lost. Near ints don't count but they sure don't look good on the eye test. He basically threw the ball right to Hyde. Hyde lost it going to the ground. Had he not lost it you could take 7 off the scoreboard for them.

#eyetest

It was 30-27.

They had 447 yards we had 434.

Both teams had 11 drives.

Yards per play were essentially the same.

They were 6-11 on third down, we were 10-16.

Winston had two turnovers TT had none.

Winston had 378 yards TT had 261 plus 53 rushing for 314.

Winston has Evans, Jackson, Howard, Bratt and Martin.

TT has one handed Matthews, Zay, DT, OLeary, Thomas and Shady.

Winston played injured