Bills tried to move Dareus before the season. Open to it

Big Turk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He apparently was given a lot of freedoms being "Mr. Big Stuff" before McD & company came to town but he isn't worth what they are paying him !!

It wouldn't hurt my feeling to let him go i just wish they could dump his contract with him but i don't know if anyone other than the Bills are that stupid to pen a contract like that & then sign it ... :oops:

Bills might be making some pre-trade deadline moves it looks like...

Glenn/Dareus might be geting moved...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-tried-to-move-marcell-dareus-before-the-season-remain-open-to-it-now/

did anyone notice the killer look in McDermotts eyes after Dareus' offsides late in the game yesterday. you could see the contempt bleeding out of his eyes. i was somewhat surprised he didn't get pulled.

Edited by Foxx

Depends what you can get for it, , i would do it for a 1st right now

I would not. If we are talking about Cordy.

They have enough draft picks this year. We are not sure if McBeanes is really any good at drafting yet.

Keep the eggs.

and he was very very good Sunday.

If I was he and actually cared? I would be rather disappointed in fan who wanted him traded after all his good work and dedication.

Was correct to resign him.

Nothing personal. But this noise irks me. All based on L Canfora, even.

do what you will with Marcel.

But don't touch my Glenn ! :angry:

Then spend a 1st on a tackle that could completely miss or take 2-3 years to develop into what Glenn already is? PASS

This is also a part of the equation that = NOpe

Stout!

@Cover_1_

If Dareus doesn't stack, put his helmet in the hole, shed and force the cutback how big of a run would this be?

JaggedUltimateHylaeosaurus-size_restrict

that as an easyish play honestly he just need to move his man aside

He did maintain his gap integrity though.

Then my job here is done.

:beer:

Please add a Scotch my friend, and or a Bourbon to go along with the beer I am sending you

Dareus has proven, on and off the field, that he cannot be moved if he does not want to be moved.

Big Fella. I aint asking him to move.

I continue to be against any Glenn trade. I am surprised there's even been this much chatter around it. Hopefully it's all BS, because it makes no sense to me.

as i mentioned at some point. If it was for picks or cap space i would frown upon McBeanes severely

I get everyone has a price, but seems to go against the Culture, To me alt least