Mile High Sports: Bills OT Glenn could be traded to Broncos

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clear out cap space

cordy is the 2nd highest paid O-lineman in the league

he's not the 2nd most talented

Had to check on this because I thought there was no way it was true but you're right.

I'd be perfectly okay with a Glenn trade.

Not permitted by the NFL.

Because...why?

Had to check on this because I thought there was no way it was true but you're right.

I'd be perfectly okay with a Glenn trade.

Because...why?

So you're okay with $18.5M in dead cap? :doh:

There's a little thing in the NFL called substance abuse as governed by the CBA. You know? The thing that had Henderson suspended for 10 games.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Who trades a quality starting LT? Oh wait, the Bills do.

First they let go of Tyrods best receiver. Now his best o-line man. Maybe next they will take his sneakers and make him play barefoot?

This new regime is building a roster they want, not what Whaley or other regimes envisioned.

And I still think some fans are vastly overrating Glenn. If anything Peters was the guy we should have kept, Glenn is nowhere close to him.

This new regime is building a roster they want, not what Whaley or other regimes envisioned.

And I still think some fans are vastly overrating Glenn. If anything Peters was the guy we should have kept, Glenn is nowhere close to him.

Does he play like a top 10 left tackle when healthy - Yes or No?

I can give a crap what they "envision". I envision drafting a shiny new QB who is going to need a solid O-line and WR's.

Edited by Real McCoy

Does he play like a top 10 tackle when healthy - Yes or No?

IMO no, but he's certainly not terrible. I would probably grade him out somewhere as the top 15 - 20 player at his position, hence the reason his contract is inflated and obviously this new regime shares a similar sentiment if they want to unload him.

There's a little thing in the NFL called substance abuse as governed by the CBA. You know? The thing that had Henderson suspended for 10 games.

No ****, Sherlock.

Because the NFL's primary sponsors (read: beer companies) don't want the league legitimizing their competition.

fb_correct.gif

clear out cap space

cordy is the 2nd highest paid O-lineman in the league

he's not the 2nd most talented

That's overstating it a bit. His average pay puts him 5th among left tackles, and as usual dropping down the list as years pass. He's paid as an above average LT, not as the second best lineman in the league.

Well, actually...

post-17182-0-16595200-1508538438.jpg

A single year cap hit is low in the ways I'd rank pay in the league.