I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you that dense. wait, you must be since I did not quote the OP but just another butt hurt fan crying the blues. oh, 17 years boo hoo

I'm just not sure you see the irony of your post. May as well tell the OP that too, since he is belly-aching and started the whole belly-aching thread. Just saying, while we are on the topic, maybe you should stop belly-aching about what other people post.

I'm just not sure you see the irony of your post. May as well tell the OP that too, since he is belly-aching and started the whole belly-aching thread. Just saying, while we are on the topic, maybe you should stop belly-aching about what other people post.

That's asking a bit much for the thread police isn't it?

:lol:

Edited by joesixpack

I wouldn't sleep on Hundley, sources of mine out west loved this kid coming out of UCLA and felt the Packers and Rogers were an ideal situation for him to sit and marinate so to speak. The athleticism and talent certainly isn't a question mark.

Whether he's actually ready to step up and produce remains another story but guess we'll find out. I still think the AFCN is wide open though but if there was a team that could sneak up and win it don't sleep on the Lions who have been up and down so far this year.

I wouldn't sleep on Hundley, sources of mine out west loved this kid coming out of UCLA and felt the Packers and Rogers were an ideal situation for him to sit and marinate so to speak. The athleticism and talent certainly isn't a question mark.

Whether he's actually ready to step up and produce remains another story but guess we'll find out. I still think the AFCN is wide open though but if there was a team that could sneak up and win it don't sleep on the Lions who have been up and down so far this year.

you have no sources. haven't you figured out that you have been figured out?

you are not impressive and getting worse by the post.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

*NFC* North

feel better now that you got that off your chest. must be you felt the need to share your feelings on the topic but guess what,

no one gives a **** how you feel, seriously, no one.

Guess what, stop talking, that'd be fantastic.

No one would give a **** if you ever posted here again, seriously, no one.

Guess what, stop talking, that'd be fantastic.

No one would give a **** if you ever posted here again, seriously, no one.

I wont be able to oblige you with that request and you can ignore my request to you because frankly, I was out of line. not my business that you and some others were offended by the OP and I know it is not my right to question how you or they react.

I will be, one day not too far off in the future, taking my last breath and then you may have your wish.

my bad for calling out you, sixpack joe or any other I may of disrupted with my unnecessary post.

sayonara

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973