Ralph Wilson would have been 99 today

section122

Happy Birthday to the guy responsible for all of us coming together. I'll be forever grateful for the many Sundays spent with family and friends watching this team and this game. I'm also grateful (even if I didn't agree with all of them) for the steps he took to keep the team here after his passing.

So whether you think he was cheap or not, whether you think Tyrod sucks or not, etc, etc... take a second and remember we all love the Bills (well except SaviorPeterman :nana: ) and we all have Ralph to thank for them. Happy Birthday Ralph!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kraft/benson/Davis

And more moved teams or were going to move teams Ralph never even made a hint of doing it

So the criteria for being a great owner is not moving the team.

I am going by Ralph Wilson's teams on field success and if it wasn't for the drafting of Thurman, how bad would Wilson's on field success have been?

So the criteria for being a great owner is not moving the team.

I am going by Ralph Wilson's teams on field success and if it wasn't for the drafting of Thurman, how bad would Wilson's on field success have been?

What you are doing is technically not against the rules, but is tasteless at best and disrespectful.

Just delete your posts.

What you are doing is technically not against the rules, but is tasteless at best and disrespectful.

Just delete your posts.

What he's saying is fair game.

Yes, he kept the team in Orchard Park. Of course he did. People kept coming, no matter how schitty the team was.

He got lucky with the 90s, won nothing, then let the team suck for two decades. He wasn't a good owner and there's nothing wrong with pointing it out. Even on his birthday.

What he's saying is fair game.

Yes, he kept the team in Orchard Park. Of course he did. People kept coming, no matter how schitty the team was.

He got lucky with the 90s, won nothing, then let the team suck for two decades. He wasn't a good owner and there's nothing wrong with pointing it out. Even on his birthday.

Well, I was raised that when someone is respectfully remembering the deceased, saying "who cares, he was schit at his job" is poor form.

Maybe you raise your kids different. To each their own.

Edited by jmc12290

Well, I was raised that when someone is respectfully remembering the deceased, saying "who cares, he was schit at his job" is poor form.

Maybe you raise your kids different. To each their own.

It's not a Ralph Wilson Memorial forum; it's a Bills forum. He's part of the past. I've moved on.

I've said my piece. Be the person you want to be.

I am. I give my customers the best I can possibly give to them because they're paying for something great. I don't give them schit, knowing they won't go to a competitor.

But go ahead. Keep worshiping.

RIP Ralph. Thanks for keeping the team in Orchard Park.