Sammy's silent in LA

BmarvB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Sammy is not very happy with his limitedrole with the Rams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000860286/article/watkins-frustrated-by-reduced-role-in-rams-offense

Goffs statement is pretty telling:

"Definitely want to try to get him more involved," Goff said of Watkins, "but by no means are we, or am I, going to change the approach, play in and play out. I'll go through the reads and hopefully he gets more touches.

"Definitely want to try to get him more involved," Goff said of Watkins, "but by no means are we, or am I, going to change the approach, play in and play out. I'll go through the reads and hopefully he gets more touches.

I know defiance when I hear it. And that was defiant

Ouch. Normally you hear something more positive like "hes a great talent and we need to get him more involved.." something generic but positive even if it doesnt end up happening/being true.

Ouch. Normally you hear something more positive like "hes a great talent and we need to get him more involved.." something generic but positive even if it doesnt end up happening/being true.

...pretty smart to get yourself branded as a yipster malcontent in your contract year......prolly Whaley's fault............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy