Ben McAdoo Has "Giant" Problems - Has Been Fired

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Boy do I feel bad for Manning.  Streak ended because of the guy fired the next week.

We took too long to fire Jauron IMO.

Maybe. But 3 1/2 years is not too excessive IMHO. But yeah, after that Clowns game, enouugh was enough.  But no one else has lasted beyond 3 with several only lasted 2 or less.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Sad thing about this is the Giants are in a Colts situation just like when Peyton Manning missed the entire season and the Colts landed the #1 overall pick to get Andrew Luck.

Giants are going to be able to land Rosen or Darnold and likely have a very quick turnaround and be right back in the playoffs as soon as next year.

Meanwhile the Bills will end up trading a bunch of picks out of desperation to land the 4th or 5th best QB in the draft that might be another Losman or Manuel.

Feel any better? 

Why would we draft a QB when we have Peterman or did you forget your predictions on him?

11 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Well if they are drafting around third this year, they will most likely land one before us. 

It's a bad year to need a QB if you're below the top 5, and a good year to need a QB if you're in the top 5....elite talent at the top, presuming Darnold comes out because that puts Rosen, Darnold, Rudolph, Allen in there, plus Finley as a good QB option at the bottom of the 1st but if it were just Rosen and Rudolph, man there would be bidding war to get in those top 2 picks....

I'll say this: only the Browns can truly mess this one up. With 2 to 3 truly elite QBs coming out this year, it would make sense for them to try and stick with Kizer and miss out on a great one. 

If I'm the Bills, I see one franchise after another pass me by for 17 f-ing years....I do whatever it takes to get my guy, whatever it takes. We are not like any other franchise....the fans have suffered through 17 years (and counting) of a playoff drought....enough. A top QB is the ONLY way out of this mess.

Also, presuming the Bills part ways with Tyrod and LeSean, and Kyle retires, and the other guys go that we think will go, there will be some real Cap money to use...so, that's where you fill your holes, FA....you get LBs, CBs, WRs, and if available DL and OL. There will be money for those positions because you don't have to have elite talent at all those positions, you need good talent who can play as a team. Elite talent is the QB, that makes everything and everyone else around them look so much better. 

4 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Does the new coach start Eli Manning ?

thats gonna tell us who really wanted Eli benched. Was it McAdoo? Doubt it. Or was it the owners to tank for better draft position. McAdoo refused to lose the game, then BAM hes fired.....H was prob gonna get fired anyway but the timing is fishy when you consider they beat the Chiefs and owners wanting to tank. Etc...

4 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Thats what happens when the owner believes what the fans and media narrated garbage. Coughlin clearly was the better choice. Oh well now its time for them to eat that nasty tasting sandwich he ordered up, at the expense of the team, and individual accolades. Hopefully the owner learns his lesson.

BAM!

I think the Owner might have been the one to ask for Eli to be benched for draft creels. its in my conspiracy theory file

• 3 weeks later...
Ian O'ConnorVerified account @Ian_OConnor
FollowFollow @Ian_OConnor
More

You don't often hear an NFL player call a teammate a cancer on the radio, but Landon Collins just said that about Eli Apple to @espnbob

1:48 PM - 26 Dec 2017

34 replies255 retweets263 likes

Retweet

Direct message