MNF: Vikings @ Bears

/dev/null

No he's a WAY better prospect than EJ was. Just wasn't worth trading a future 1st for. Based on this game so far I feel comfortable with that opinion. But we're a couple seasons away from knowing.

This is how i feel too, you don't trade the future for a guy that only played 13 games in college. The Bears didn't give up much we would have had to give up more than we did for Watkins.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Bradford was injured tonight but never thought he was good. I personally think he is a very overrated QB

He's one of those guys who "has all the tools", but it's never translated to him being a good pro. Pro scouts, coaches, and commentators have biases based on this. These biases allow Bradford to be viewed in a manner that is not consistent with his career production.

R.I.P RLBillz/Ballstein

Truthbisky gets his 1st start.

I finally learned how to cut grass.

I then got a job working for a telecommunications company.

Life still sucks breh. Now our offense sucks too.

At least McDerm saved the defense.

Still rootin for Tyrod and whatever QB we take in the draft.

Im doin a fat line on payday in your memory breh.

RIP.

I saw him post Sunday. Did he get the banhammer again?

This is how i feel too, you don't trade the future for a guy that only played 13 games in college. The Bears didn't give up much we would have had to give up more than we did for Watkins.

For all the buzz about Trubisky he's put up exactly 0 points. He's made a number of head scratching decisions. He should have been picked on his last throw before the fake punt, it's like he thought the Vikings player was his receiver. He's deadly accurate but he needs to learn how to play NFL football from scratch.

He's one of those guys who "has all the tools", but it's never translated to him being a good pro. Pro scouts, coaches, and commentators have biases based on this. These biases allow Bradford to be viewed in a manner that is not consistent with his career production.

Ya I guess so. But do you think he has a lot of tools? I mean he got drafted 1st off the board so scouts think he does. But to me just looks like he has a below average arm, bad pocket awareness and below average speed. The only thing I think he generally does well is accuracy

For all the buzz about Trubisky he's put up exactly 0 points. He's made a number of head scratching decisions. He should have been picked on his last throw before the fake punt, it's like he thought the Vikings player was his receiver. He's deadly accurate but he needs to learn how to play NFL football from scratch.

Yeah he's a complete project, it will be years before we can get a verdict on him.

I watched John Elway line up under the guard against Pittsburgh his rookie season...As first ever starts go...I would say Trubisky.... for a national MNF game,,,,is doing OK. Seems to have gotten more conservative as the game has gone on...he is going against a really good D

Edited by billsfan714

I watched John Elway line up under the guard against Pittsburgh his rookie season...As first ever starts go...I would say Trubisky.... for a national MNF game,,,,is doing OK. Seems to have gotten more conservative as the game has gone on...he is going against a really good D

Ya he has not got much help from his offence. Lots of penalties and not much separation from his receivers. Looks like a rookie, some good plays and some bad plays