Bengals fan threw drink at Tate

I just saw the replay. Guy in the front row throws a whole drink at Tate after the score. Hope Bills file a complaint and fan gets tossed for life.

Yeah I saw that when it happened! I rewound on my DVR just to make sure.

What a jerk! lol

Are we suppose to pretend that no Bills fan has ever done this ?.....You're kidding yourself if you believe that....every fan base has idiots...false indignation is silly....Cincy fans are not better or worse than any other fans.....

Hell we threw a dildo on the field. Much more dangerous in SO many ways!!!

Every stadium has them as does every sporting venue. What blows my mind is that this was seen by a national audience and also from stadium and NFL security but it takes me, a guy sitting in his living room in WNY, to get this bum thrown out? Player safety, Riiiiiiiight .....

Are we suppose to pretend that no Bills fan has ever done this ?.....You're kidding yourself if you believe that....every fan base has idiots...false indignation is silly....Cincy fans are not better or worse than any other fans.....

I never said Bills or any other fans were better or worse. Ive personally never seen beer thrown at a player before.

It was i that called PBS's security. I was then instructed to email them the video, which I did.

I received an email shortly after telling me the person had been ejected and I was thanked:) .

Don't be a douche!

good for you.

It was i that called PBS's security. I was then instructed to email them the video, which I did.

I received an email shortly after telling me the person had been ejected and I was thanked:) .

Don't be a douche!

Great job, thanks RtG. :thumbsup:

Don't be a douche!

I do not condone. Nor do i approve of this fck sh1t.

-Mart McFly

Edited by Marty McFly