Bills re-signing Safety Trae Elston

YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

The Bills are re-signing safety Trae Elston, a source said, after Bills safety Colt Anderson broke his arm for a second consecutive season Sunday against the Falcons. Elston spent the first two weeks of the season with the Bills and later played in one game for the Eagles before being waived Saturday.

With re-signings of Philly Brown and Trae Elston today, per sources, the Bills must make two roster moves to clear 53-man spots.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

The Bills are re-signing safety Trae Elston, a source said, after Bills safety Colt Anderson broke his arm for a second consecutive season Sunday against the Falcons. Elston spent the first two weeks of the season with the Bills and later played in one game for the Eagles before being waived Saturday.

With re-signings of Philly Brown and Trae Elston today, per sources, the Bills must make two roster moves to clear 53-man spots.

Anderson going to ir is one move maybe Khari Lee is the other cut?

Possible cut there yes. Guess it's a matter of how long Humber or Matthews will definitely be out. IR one and bring him back later.

Humber won't be out as long as Matthews probably since his hand is less important for his position. I think both are slated around a month tho and IR is 8 weeks. too long imo

Humber won't be out as long as Matthews probably since his hand is less important for his position. I think both are slated around a month tho and IR is 8 weeks. too long imo

True. Read one article (can't remember where) saying Matthews injury could be at leaat six weeks. Maybe I'm off or that's been addressed elsewhere and we know it won't be that long.

True. Read one article (can't remember where) saying Matthews injury could be at leaat six weeks. Maybe I'm off or that's been addressed elsewhere and we know it won't be that long.

i saw from @ profootballdoc on twitter to expect him back in 6 weeks based on the injury. He's usually spot on.

Eric Lee will be released and Colt to the IR.

Because he is a receiver that thumb will most likely cost 6 weeks

I like Trae over Colt anyway. WR is the problem. Matthews had been a rock compared to Sammy and for the first time in his career he will miss a good part of the season. That sucks. Would love Boldin to come around. Philly just doesn't do it. Holmes and Zay need to step up big time. I am not sure why <cD doesn't see the value in bringing up Reilly, but he must see something everyday that we don't see on game days.

I like Trae over Colt anyway. WR is the problem. Matthews had been a rock compared to Sammy and for the first time in his career he will miss a good part of the season. That sucks. Would love Boldin to come around. Philly just doesn't do it. Holmes and Zay need to step up big time. I am not sure why <cD doesn't see the value in bringing up Reilly, but he must see something everyday that we don't see on game days.

what's Sammy been exactly?