I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

Depends on their situation. Most of them are taking advantage because they are stupid lazy.

On topic of QB.. You don't support QBs because you have to. You clearly do not support our QB. He would not even be on the team if it was up to you. That is NOT supporting a QB. So don't say you are.

What you said in the first paragraph was a discussion of the topic a good way to point to your opinion but your second again is making it a waste of time to have a discussion about it with you because you see it one way and only your way. If you don't get the same love and support you want you throw your hands up and start name calling it's not a discussion when one side has to do that to get their point across. SMH

Again call out hater threads should be closed

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on man I hope it passes but sadly some of these old timers are also running the hater garbage.

These are discussions of both sides and shows that one side has to use name calling to push their agenda.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I really don't care what you think of me. What your doing is trying to discredit me so my opinion doesn't matter. Your no different then this call out thread. I have said many times I'm a die hard fan that spends money and time on my team but you call me a hater. SMH

I don't have a love fest for Tyrod and post a different opinion of him and I'm a hater because of it? Come on man

And now you're being a martyr again. Yes we can use improvement at QB. But yes we are winning with him.

What you said in the first paragraph was a discussion of the topic a good way to point to your opinion but your second again is making it a waste of time to have a discussion about it with you because you see it one way and only your way. If you don't get the same love and support you want you throw your hands up and start name calling it's not a discussion when one side has to do that to get their point across. SMH

When did I call anyone names? All I said was you are a liar by saying you support Tyrod. You clearly don't. The large majority of your posts are all about how terrible Tyrod is. That is not supporting him, so stop saying you are.

It didnt bother me so I dont know why the reference to a snow flake. You should brush up on when to use that term.

I just prefer to know what kind of people I assiciate myself with. In one thread you stated you dont bash Taylor. Then literally 5 minites later you post reference to the fans praying for taylor with some corny cot childish immature ridiculous comment. You are liar, a very poor liar, with very poor integrity, and in general your only purpose on this board is to elicit responses that feed your childish nature.

Again. You miss some of the nuances of posting here. Often SARCASM rules the day.

Again. When in the last week has this Hater trashed Tyrod?

I realized my posts were as annoying as those who annoy me so I have cut back on the sarcasm.

Have a nice day good sir.

Sincerely

Not a TT hater

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

BS.

You get what you give. Haters, real haters, have wasted the board's time with their definitive posts: they are clearly wrong about Tyrod thus far. When I say wrong, I mean the standard pre-season pontification of far too many:

"Tyrod will lose games/makes more - plays than + for the Bills, thus he should be benched immediately, before he gets the chance."

Today, this minute, that is simply wrong. If you posted that 1 time or a 100 times, you deserve what you get, again: for wasting our time.

BS.

You get what you give. Haters, real haters, have wasted the board's time with their definitive posts: they are clearly wrong about Tyrod thus far. When I say wrong, I mean the standard pre-season pontification of far too many:

"Tyrod will lose games/makes more - plays than + for the Bills, thus he should be benched immediately, before he gets the chance."

Today, this minute, that is simply wrong. If you posted that 1 time or a 100 times, you deserve what you get, again: for wasting our time.

I never posted that, just because one or two posters get out of hand doesn't warrant a call out thread. What your saying is If the Bills this week lose because Tyrod can't score or even move the offense it's ok for them to create a call out thread at them. I like good discussions for both sides and name calling is a dirty tatactic in my opinion.

I never posted that, just because one or two posters get out of hand doesn't warrant a call out thread. What your saying is If the Bills this week lose because Tyrod can't score or even move the offense it's ok for them to create a call out thread at them. I like good discussions for both sides and name calling is a dirty tatactic in my opinion.

No, I'm not saying that, because I don't see anybody calling Tyrod a "Clear Playoff-winning QB" or a "Top 5 Starter" or a "MVP Candidate" or any other such definitive "Good Tyrod" statements. I think anybody posting that is either trolling, or, again, wasting our time with nonsense.

Call out threads are reserved for crusaders. Can you honestly say that there hasn't been an Anti-Tyrod Crusade, since he first got here?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

No, I'm not saying that, because I don't see anybody calling Tyrod a "Clear Playoff-winning QB" or a "Top 5 Starter" or a "MVP Candidate" or any other such definitive "Good Tyrod" statements. I think anybody posting that is either trolling, or, again, wasting our time with nonsense.

Call out threads are reserved for crusaders. Can you honestly say that there hasn't been an Anti-Tyrod Crusade, since he first got here?

I like looking at two sides of a coin and I don't like when one side has to revert to name calling to make the one side stand out.

It's pretty comical and sad that if a fan wants his team to improve in one area or another your claimed as this "Hater". Why have a friggin forum if your not able to express your own opinions and concerns with a team that you root for every week?

One of the main reasons I've decided to not spend much time here anymore.

There's way too many posters invested in disparaging anyone who has a different opinion opposite of the majority that buys into everything the team does.

Things seem to be on the upswing, but I'm not fully bought in yet, and I have legitimate reasons as to why in my mind.

There's a real crusade here, and it's driven by posters who can't respect and discuss topics like this without ganging up and attacking those who don't fall into line with the majority that praises all the things this team does.

The truth is that you are right. This isn't a forum for debate and discussion...it's a place where Bills homers blow smoke up each other's rear and treat all others as outsiders.

They can have their little internet hangout. I'll chime in when I get the urge to speak about my team and occasionally browse to check on the latest with the team, but that's about it.

I feel for the others who try and duke it out with these folks. You would think fellow Bills fans would have the decency to treat us like all other Bills fans I have ever met outside of the internet, but this is sadly not the case here.

What plagued the BBMB is now plaguing this same place.

I imagine the same fate will eventually take place due to this.

It will be great when this game is over in a few hours, the forum is flooded with new threads, and then tired crap like this one will be moved into the forgotten file....

It's amazing how dead, tired, stupid threads can hang around and linger near the top of the forum seemingly FOREVER....

We have had him called playoff win calibre and a better playmaker and more consistent than all but 5 other NFL starters this week.

The crusading is, without a single moment of doubt, a two way street.

One of the main reasons I've decided to not spend much time here anymore.

There's way too many posters invested in disparaging anyone who has a different opinion opposite of the majority that buys into everything the team does.

Things seem to be on the upswing, but I'm not fully bought in yet, and I have legitimate reasons as to why in my mind.

There's a real crusade here, and it's driven by posters who can't respect and discuss topics like this without ganging up and attacking those who don't fall into line with the majority that praises all the things this team does.

The truth is that you are right. This isn't a forum for debate and discussion...it's a place where Bills homers blow smoke up each other's rear and treat all others as outsiders.

They can have their little internet hangout. I'll chime in when I get the urge to speak about my team and occasionally browse to check on the latest with the team, but that's about it.

I feel for the others who try and duke it out with these folks. You would think fellow Bills fans would have the decency to treat us like all other Bills fans I have ever met outside of the internet, but this is sadly not the case here.

What plagued the BBMB is now plaguing this same place.

I imagine the same fate will eventually take place due to this.

And back comes the victim saint. Must be expecting a bad Tyrod game and a loss so getting ready to pounce. Of course if that doesn't happen you'll disappear with a victim post like the last two weeks.

And back comes the victim saint. Must be expecting a bad Tyrod game and a loss so getting ready to pounce. Of course if that doesn't happen you'll disappear with a victim post like the last two weeks.

...and we'll emphasize with your tears when he disappears.....LMAO.......

It will be great when this game is over in a few hours, the forum is flooded with new threads, and then tired crap like this one will be moved into the forgotten file....

It's amazing how dead, tired, stupid threads can hang around and linger near the top of the forum seemingly FOREVER....

this thread wont go away. if it does, another one with basically the same premise will pop up immediately. this crap will be here all season.

Lmao. All that work and what did you prove? Look at how many of those games we scored 25 or more and still lost. BTW, only 6 teams in the NFL averaged 26pts per game last season. So if you expect TT and this offense to average 32pts per game (another TD drive) just to win, youre delusional.

Tyrod "willing" us to wins.

Drew Brees has a worse w/l record than Tyrod over the last 30+ games (2 1/4 seasons). Why cant Brees "will" his team to win; have lightning come our of his ars and catapult him into the end zone with his sheer "will."

I made it clear what I proved, and anyone who's not biased would see the writing on the wall. Go ahead & think what you want. Brees can will his team to win, and has done so plenty of times. Sorry he's almost 40 now, but he's got way more 4th quarter wins. Tyrod CANNOT win when we're down in the 4th. The stats make it clear. You can beat around the bush, deflect, and get offended, but it's the truth.

And here's the kicker, GOOD QBS DON'T FINISH LAST IN THE LEAGUE IN PASSING OFFENSE. It's funny you throw out Tyrod's win/loss record win it's still NOT good. And you, like others, will blindly ignore what anyone else can plainly see on the field, then when asked for proof or stats you deny those too.

But then people will throw out "well he's ranked 10th in yards per completion!" as if that is some massive accomplishment. He is tenths of a yard higher than a QB ranked 21st in the same stat, and tenths of a yard lower than the QB ranked 6th.

He doesn't sustain drives, he doesn't move the ball consistently, we stay in bad field position throughout the game, we score via the kicker most of the time, our defense is on the field way too long, I mean you guys will just ignore everything to blindly defend him.