I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number one get the QB a better WR corp. Number two, after the defense of the last two years, as a whole, under Ryan, they owe the offense some great performances.

Lol! We probably use our WRs less then anybody in the league. Id agree to ya if it seemed Taylor was atleast attempting to use them, but that is rarely the case. He seems pretty content on passing to the guy closest to him for the most part, with the occasional shot to to Clay. And its great hes finally using Clay, took him a 2 years to actually trust him. Maybe in time (hopefully not 2years) Taylor will grow some nuts and start throwing to these WRs on a regular basis. Until Taylor uses them, its hard to put blame on them. Taylor not using his WRs has been quite common during his time in Buffalo.

Dont waste your time with the Sammy and Taylor were one of the best duos in the NFL the last 6 games of 2015, which I know would be your first response. Sammy was still underused during the majority of his time in Buffalo. WRs have been running open since Taylor put on a Bills uni, Taylor either doesnt see them or doesnt throw them the ball because of fear of making a mistake. Either way its hard to judge our WRs until Taylor starts giving these guys more opportunities to catch the !@#$ing ball.

Edited by BananaB

A. I didn't call you a hater. Not once.

B. You discredit yourself by lying and say you support Tyrod when you clearly to everyone on the board don't.

I don't even care that you don't support Tyrod. I don't care that you want a better QB. Don't lie and claim to support someone you don't.

I support him because I have to he is our QB. I have wished him luck over and over again. I have said many times I hope he can do it. What your doing is saying I don't support him and what I'm saying is I support him because I have to but I will continue to point to how he is also the problem with this offense. My opinion is not the everyone else is at fault like you and others do.You and others point to the OC and I pointed to all the OCs Tyrod has had.

How many OCs does Tyrod get here in Buffalo?

I support him because I have to he is our QB. I have wished him luck over and over again. I have said many times I hope he can do it. What your doing is saying I don't support him and what I'm saying is I support him because I have to but I will continue to point to how he is also the problem with this offense. My opinion is not the everyone else is at fault like you and others do.You and others point to the OC and I pointed to all the OCs Tyrod has had.

How many OCs does Tyrod get here in Buffalo?

I support people on welfare because I have to as well. Do you really not see the fallacy in your statement?

I support people on welfare because I have to as well. Do you really not see the fallacy in your statement?

You support people on welfare? Is it everyone else's fault that they are on welfare or is it said people's fault?

You must be a hater of the working class then.SMH

Edited by xRUSHx

It's pretty comical and sad that if a fan wants his team to improve in one area or another your claimed as this "Hater". Why have a friggin forum if your not able to express your own opinions and concerns with a team that you root for every week?

It's also comical and sad when a fan makes up and pushes false narratives about the QB who they support on their favorite team.

This clearly speaks volumes of you as a person and gifes keen insight on how you troll. Thanks.

Sure what ever you say. 🙄

You missed the inside joke to a thread on Off The Wall where you fabricate a run on sentence.

If you actual have been paying attention

I have not been outspoken against TT all week and I refer to the TT fans as champions of Taylor and not church of Taylor

As long as I'm trolling

Lighten up snowflake ❄️

You support people on welfare? Is it everyone else's fault that they are on welfare or is it said people's fault?

Depends on their situation. Most of them are taking advantage because they are stupid lazy.

On topic of QB.. You don't support QBs because you have to. You clearly do not support our QB. He would not even be on the team if it was up to you. That is NOT supporting a QB. So don't say you are.

It's also comical and sad when a fan makes up and pushes false narratives about the QB who they support on their favorite team.

What you claim as false narratives are called opinions. The post you just replied to of mine just confirms what I said.

Basically, people are close minded in the fact that their belief or thought is the only one that matters and is the only one that is right.

Edited by Real McCoy

Posters: Tyrod is the QB of this team unless he is injured. That is reality.

QED There is no point in getting silly over something you can't change. There isn't some accountant working at the Bills who is tracking # of posts/calls to WGR, and waiting for that # to hit a limit, so he go can tell McD that it's time to bench Tyrod. One can post 1 time, or a 1k times, and it changes nothing.

So, what is the point of this thread, beyond calling out crusaders(which is a necessary action on this board at times)? IF you're done calling them out, then there's not much left to talk about, is there?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Sure what ever you say. 🙄

You missed the inside joke to a thread on Off The Wall where you fabricate a run on sentence.

If you actual have been paying attention

I have not been outspoken against TT all week and I refer to the TT fans as champions of Taylor and not church of Taylor

As long as I'm trolling

Lighten up snowflake ❄

It didnt bother me so I dont know why the reference to a snow flake. You should brush up on when to use that term.

I just prefer to know what kind of people I assiciate myself with. In one thread you stated you dont bash Taylor. Then literally 5 minites later you post reference to the fans praying for taylor with some corny cot childish immature ridiculous comment. You are liar, a very poor liar, with very poor integrity, and in general your only purpose on this board is to elicit responses that feed your childish nature.

What you claim as false narratives are called opinions. The post you just replied to of mine just confirms what I said.

Basically, people are close minded in the fact that their belief or thought is the only one that matters and is the only one that is right.

Lynn wasn't fired. That isn't an opinion.

Tyrod wasn't a free agent this past offseason. That isn't an opinion.

Tyrod can't throw to TE's or over the middle last year. Now he can't throw to WRs or throw outside the hashes. Can't is definitive, and generally not opinion.

Honestly, it's tiresome.