I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

Only since 1962? You didn't even get a chance to chime in on the Richie Lucas/Tommy O'Connell QB controversy.

....LOL.."Riverboat Richie"......actually came over in 1492 with Chris Columbus but waited until 1962 to start following Buffalo............ :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!!! Most of our 3 & outs have been when we're ahead!!!

Are people not watching the games?

Lead or not. The object of the offense is to get first downs and score until the clock hits Zero in the 4 th.

Conservative or not there s/b options for TT to audible to something that could get the needed yards.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Nice take by one of the best NFL writers - Rich Gosselin

Bills’ quarterback Tyrod Taylor has always been underrated, in my mind. He’s done more with less for several seasons than one could reasonably expect but it was difficult to tell because there were so many breakdowns on defense and so few play makers on offense that to some he seemed to be the problem. He wasn’t and now he’s playing with a defense that is a problem for opposing quarterbacks he’s 3-1 because of it.

http://www.talkoffamenetwork.com/bills-rams-make-predictions-look-silly/

....LOL.."Riverboat Richie"......actually came over in 1492 with Chris Columbus but waited until 1962 to start following Buffalo............ :thumbsup:

I remember in 1492, the Santa Maria was the starting boat but everybody wanted either The Nina or the Pinta to be the starter. They didn't think Chris would ever find the new world. They thought he was too conservative.

Nice take by one of the best NFL writers - Rich Gosselin

Bills’ quarterback Tyrod Taylor has always been underrated, in my mind. He’s done more with less for several seasons than one could reasonably expect but it was difficult to tell because there were so many breakdowns on defense and so few play makers on offense that to some he seemed to be the problem. He wasn’t and now he’s playing with a defense that is a problem for opposing quarterbacks he’s 3-1 because of it.

http://www.talkoffamenetwork.com/bills-rams-make-predictions-look-silly/

Maybe I am misreading this but doesn't it say Ron Borges as the writer of that article?

They are lurking in the shadows. If we dont win today they will be out in full force. Similarly if Tyrod doesnt please them statistically they will also bd out in full force.

Lead or not. The object of the offense is to get first downs and score until the clock hits Zero in the 4 th.

Conservative or not there s/b options for TT to audible to something that could get the needed yards.

No thats what your take in offense is. It isnt the Bills tske on offense.

They are lurking in the shadows. If we dont win today they will be out in full force. Similarly if Tyrod doesnt please them statistically they will also bd out in full force.

No thats what your take in offense is. It isnt the Bills tske on offense.

That is for sure. I would put a lot of money on that in Vegas if they had that bet.

Maybe I am misreading this but doesn't it say Ron Borges as the writer of that article?

Ha - you are correct - the article I read just before was Rich Gosselin and it pointed me to next article I assumed it was also his. Ron Borges a top NFL writer as well

We all support Tyrod because he is our QB, it's just some are ok with his numbers while many want better, it's discussions of both sides.

Call out threads calling a group of fans haters should be closed.

Edited by xRUSHx

We all support Tyrod because he is our QB, it's just some are ok with his numbers while many want better, it's discussions of both sides.

Sorry but you do not support Tyrod at all. You just said in another thread not 5 mins ago "sadly the Bills kept Tyrod."

That is not supporting someone. I don't even care really but don't bs people that you support him when you don't.

Agreed, but if you are a 20-something idiot these days and were raised with computers and cell phones, everyone that even slightly disagrees with you becomes a "HATER".

Give it some time; it will pass.

Sorry but you do not support Tyrod at all. You just said in another thread not 5 mins ago "sadly the Bills kept Tyrod."

That is not supporting someone. I don't even care really but don't bs people that you support him when you don't.

In that quote I was pointing to how our OC is getting blame again by you and others. I support my team I love the Bills, I buy Bills gear, I buy tickets every year I'm here talking about them, I'm a Bills fan. I just want better like many others. Your just again pointing to how this stupid call out thread makes them a hater just because they want better from their QB. Yes I wanted Tyrod replaced but he is here now and I have no choice but to support him. I'm not a hater. I JUST WANT MORE FROM MY FAVORITE TEAM AND YES QB IS A BIG PART OF MY TEAM. Edited by xRUSHx

In that quote I was pointing to how our OC is getting blame again by you and others. I support my team I love the Bills, I buy Bills gear, I buy tickets every year I'm here talking about them, I'm a Bills fan. I just want better like many others. Your just again pointing to how this stupid call out thread makes them a hater just because they want better from their QB. Yes I wanted Tyrod replaced but he is here now and I have no choice but to support him. I'm not a hater. I JUST WANT MORE FROM MY FAVORITE TEAM AND YES QB IS A BIG PART OF MY TEAM.

Please point out any post you have ever made in you supporting Tyrod. Dealing with having him on the team and supporting him are not the same thing. You don't support Tyrod and you have never supported Tyrod, so please don't say you support him. Your posting shows otherwise.

Edited by Scott7975

Agreed, but if you are a 20-something idiot these days and were raised with computers and cell phones, everyone that even slightly disagrees with you becomes a "HATER".

Give it some time; it will pass.

Right on man I hope it passes but sadly some of these old timers are also running the hater garbage.

These are discussions of both sides and shows that one side has to use name calling to push their agenda.

Please point out any post you have ever made in you supporting Tyrod. Dealing with having him on the team and supporting him are not the same thing. You don't support Tyrod and you have never supported Tyrod, so please don't say you support him. Your posting shows otherwise.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I really don't care what you think of me. What your doing is trying to discredit me so my opinion doesn't matter. Your no different then this call out thread. I have said many times I'm a die hard fan that spends money and time on my team but you call me a hater. SMH

I don't have a love fest for Tyrod and post a different opinion of him and I'm a hater because of it? Come on man

Edited by xRUSHx

Right on man I hooe it passes but sadly some of these old timers are also running the hater garbage.

These are discussions of both sides and shows that one side has to use name calling to push their agenda.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I really don't care. What your doing is trying to discredit me so my opinion doesn't matter. Your no different then this call out thread. I have said many times I'm a die hard fan that spends money and time on my team but you call me a hater. SMH

A. I didn't call you a hater. Not once.

B. You discredit yourself by lying and say you support Tyrod when you clearly to everyone on the board don't.

I don't even care that you don't support Tyrod. I don't care that you want a better QB. Don't lie and claim to support someone you don't.