I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. And if the ball is in Shady's hands then he must break a 40yd TD run to win the game. If not, he sucks.

...LOL.....kinda like if TT is <300 yds passing, he sucks.....we have "sucks" all over the place.......yet 3-1 ....prolly sucks too..........

Remember passing yards win games, not touchdowns

Correct. That was a major point of emphasis last season. Thank you for bringing it up again. Passing yards win games in the NFL. Thats why Drew Brees is eternally 7-9, and TT has won more games than Brees the last 2+yrs.

Still here. I'm not a "hater," of Tyrod, but I certainly don't think he's very good. He's a decent starter who on rare occasions can make a few plays. Sometimes he can even throw for 200+ yards, hit open receivers, and pass to the WR position!

Fine. And if the ball is in Shady's hands then he must break a 40yd TD run to win the game. If not, he sucks.

So stupid! The QB play late in games is so valuable. Look at the Super Bowl winning QBs throughout history. Because Taylor isnt very good in these situations you are trying to downplay its importance.

Still here. I'm not a "hater," of Tyrod, but I certainly don't think he's very good. He's a decent starter who on rare occasions can make a few plays. Sometimes he can even throw for 200+ yards, hit open receivers, and pass to the WR position!

I like this

No but I'd rather have Carson wentz

Wentz has never come back from a 14 point deficit. He's never won a game where the opponent scored more than 24 points. His 2 wins where the opponent scored exactly 24 points, those 2 teams currently have a combined 0-8 record, and the Eagles beat them by a combined 5 total points, including one win with a 61 yard field goal as time expired.

Is that the guy that's impressed you more than Tyrod has? Or were you thinking of someone else?

Edited by HappyDays

Wentz has never come back from a 14 point deficit. He's never won a game where the opponent scored more than 24 points. His 2 wins where the opponent scored exactly 24 points, those 2 teams currently have a combined 0-8 record, and the Eagles beat them by a combined 5 total points, including one win with a 61 yard field goal as time expired.

Is that the guy that's impressed you more than Tyrod has? Or were you thinking of someone else?

Grass is greener syndrome.

I suppose we'll see long term who the better QB is.

But he has six 300 yard games. Clearly he is better. Of course he only has 2 wins out of those 6.

As of last season, Tyrod was 1-13, or something close, in games where we fell behind even a single point in the 4th quarter. If at any point during the entire 4th quarter the opponent got a lead, we lost. I remember that stat being rattled off countless times by broadcasters every time the opponent took a 4th quarter lead.

So it's not like Tyrod has some impressive record leading us from behind to victory. In fact, history shows that he's unable to bring us back from even the slightest deficits. There's virtually no margin for error when Tyrod is QB. We HAVE to stay extremely close all game for us have a chance. He cannot will us to victory on his arm & through the air.

Edited by BigDingus

As of last season, Tyrod was 1-13, or something close, in games where we fell behind even a single point in the 4th quarter. If at any point during the entire 4th quarter the opponent got a lead, we lost. I remember that stat being rattled off countless times by broadcasters every time the opponent took a 4th quarter lead.

So it's not like Tyrod has some impressive record leading us from behind to victory. In fact, history shows that he's unable to bring us back from even the slightest deficits. There's virtually no margin for error when Tyrod is QB. We HAVE to stay extremely close all game for us have a chance. He cannot will us to victory on his arm & through the air.

Lmao. Again with these statements full of hyperbole. This isnt a one-on-one basketball game.

If "willing" teams to victory with your arm was a thing, Brees would be 16-0 every year.

Which we " professional haters" feel is a pretty important ability to have in a starting QB.

If the bar is: "Can manage an elite rushing offense and not make throws that have ANY chance of being picked." He's AWESOME.

If the bar is, pre snap reads, post snap reads, anticipate throws consistently...... Meh

Edited by Buffalo Boy