I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Tyrod hater, he is what he is. He can scramble and make plays when there isn't one. Him and McCoy are the only offensive weapons on this team. But he still can't make the easy plays. If you are this excited about 180 yards passing then you probably haven't watched a real QB in a while. Let's not get it twisted. The DEFENSE and Hauschka won that game

Knowing their psychopathy and narcissism, they will problem say something like "give it time" and are still secretly hoping he will fail.

But it's nice now they are gone and eating crow and huge amounts of humble pie.

I'm not a Taylor hater. Far from it. What I have said in the past I will with confidence say it in the present: He is a bridge qb, and nothing more. If this team has an opportunity to draft a franchise qb who can play the position in a more well rounded manner and it let's that opportunity pass (again) it will be a horrible mistake.

The coaches are doing a good job in working around his limitations. And Taylor is doing a good job of staying within that crimped style of play. If you have higher aspirations than being a fringe playoff team then it's simply not good enough.

I'm not a Tyrod hater, he is what he is. He can scramble and make plays when there isn't one. Him and McCoy are the only offensive weapons on this team. But he still can't make the easy plays. If you are this excited about 180 yards passing then you probably haven't watched a real QB in a while. Let's not get it twisted. The DEFENSE and Hauschka won that game

When you only throw it 20 times a game how does one throw for 300yds? Especially when your prized rookie wideout drops everything thrown his way. We could be 4-0.

Tyrod had a great game yesterday. The QBR shows it, the 3rd down efficiency shows it, the WIN shows it.

Cmon man I thought you were better than this.

Edited by r00tabaga

TT made about 5 gorgeous throws that I never have seen him attempt before, let alone complete.

For example, the two deep throws to clay, the Matthews TD, and the long Zay drop.

Those were extremely accurate throws and a few under duress. He played an outstanding game.

He's willing to throw into coverage now. The receiver doesn't need to be wide open like he used to...he's throwing it up and letting the receiver make a play on it.

This is the biggest difference in his game.

TT made about 5 gorgeous throws that I never have seen him attempt before, let alone complete.

For example, the two deep throws to clay, the Matthews TD, and the long Zay drop.

Those were extremely accurate throws and a few under duress. He played an outstanding game.

The one to Clay in double coverage while Tyrod took a hit was ridiculous. That's not a throw he would even attempt to make usually. Turns out on-field experience is important. He's still developing.

When you only throw it 20 times a game how does one throw for 300yds? Especially when your prized rookie wideout drops everything thrown his way. We could be 4-0.

Tyrod had a great game yesterday. The QBR shows it, the 3rd down efficiency shows it, the WIN shows it.

He has been playing pretty well the last two weeks. He's making throws he wasn't before.

He averaged 27 attempts per game in 2015, 29 in 2016 and 24 now.

Tyrod is a better weapon running than throwing. He's still not going to win games with his arm. That's the only point I'm making. He played well enough to win but it hardly deserves its own thread about how great he is. He did what they asked of him and thank God we have a great defense and Stephen haushka.

The passing offense is 31st in the league. Rushing is 16th. Scoring is 23rd. The offense has not been good. The Bills are winning because of the defense.

The offense played with the lead in two of their four games and abandoned the pass. They attempted only 20 passes yesterday. The defense was good enough for the offense to just chew clock yesterday and chew it they did.

The passing offense is 31st in the league. Rushing is 16th. Scoring is 23rd. The offense has not been good. The Bills are winning because of the defense.

NFL teams that win play to their strengths and attack other team's weaknesses. It's never one player.

Agree to a point. The lack of offensive turnovers has also been huge, and TT gets a large amount of credit for that.

Still, this is a tough, tough way to win in the NFL week in and week out...

Tyrod is a better weapon running than throwing. He's still not going to win games with his arm. That's the only point I'm making. He played well enough to win but it hardly deserves its own thread about how great he is. He did what they asked of him and thank God we have a great defense and Stephen haushka.

Okay so we still have one hater.