Micah Hyde is our best defensive player so far

Hughes has my vote, but Hyde is right there. What a surprise he has been.

as the secondary acknowledges, the guys up front are making their job easier, and Hughes is the #1 reason. As McD says, "just 1 of 11..."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurt his knee and is Day-to-day :(

No practice today - knee "soreness" per McD

Please play

Edit:

@chrisbrownbills

Coach McDermott said Hyde wasn't going to practice today, but he's out here dressed and ready to go. #Bills

Edited by YoloinOhio

@billsupdates

#Bills' Micah Hyde named to NFL's Next Gen Stats quarter season All-Pro team

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/10/buffalo_bills_micah_hyde_named_to_next_gen_stats_quarter_season_all-pro_team.html

NFL.com's Matt Harmon recognized Hyde's strong play and named the safety to his Next Gen Stats quarter season All-Pro team. Harmon noted why Hyde's addition to the secondary has been so valuable to the Bills.

@billsupdates

#Bills' Micah Hyde named to NFL's Next Gen Stats quarter season All-Pro team

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/10/buffalo_bills_micah_hyde_named_to_next_gen_stats_quarter_season_all-pro_team.html

NFL.com's Matt Harmon recognized Hyde's strong play and named the safety to his Next Gen Stats quarter season All-Pro team. Harmon noted why Hyde's addition to the secondary has been so valuable to the Bills.

If we continue to roll on defense I will not be surprised if Hyde gets an all pro nod at the end of the year.

Stud

I more or less expected this from Micah,

The bigger surprises to me are Poyer and Ramon Humber.

Humber looks like a beast but has always been STer glad to see him take full advantage of his opportunity.

Too bad about his thumb injury though.

He and the other DBs have played very well, but I think a big reason is that the D line is putting so much pressure on the other QBs.

If Dareus gets healthy and gets his head on straight (not holding my breath), the D line will be even better and the DBs will miraculously get even better too.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Five games into his @buffalobills career, Micah Hyde finds himself atop the @NFL in interceptions.

DL3EzqMUIAEeB4S.jpg

1705-D-TOTW-NFL-768x432.jpg

Flex D – Micah Hyde, Buffalo Bills

PFF Grade: 89.6

Elite Stat: Micah Hyde allowed 0.08 yards per coverage snaps.

Though the Bills came out of this game on the wrong end of the scoreboard, they dominated when it came to turnovers, and Micah Hyde notched one of them with an interception of QB Andy Dalton off a tipped pass. Hyde also made two tackles for short gain and another for loss in a fine all around performance for Buffalo.