ATL ticket

Kirby Jackson

I didn't really want to put this here but i wanted to extend the offer. I have 1 lower level seat (104 row 41) below face available. Pm me if interested. The only caveat is that you have to sit with me :).

I feel more than a bit odd heading alone but I need to be in Dallas for work so I just took an ATL layover.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs and wants are often confused..... :)

We are in 133, row 21. If I can't get this FUBAR mess straightened out with Ticketmaster, it may be you and me. Forget my boys, and you can just walk the aisles to get away from me!

I will sell it for $110 (cost of my flight). I'd think it's probably $200ish. My one buddy may come down from Alabama.

I'm in the same endzone, almost mirror seats. I paid $220/ticket plus $135 in fees to get me to $800 for 3 tickets. This is a STEAL, people.

The wife is in Florida but I just texted her. I can think of one guy on her work team that might love that idea...who knows. Again - It's a deal! I'd invite some neighbor to sit with my kids, but they might decide what nursing home I go to.

i may be heading down to atl solo; if so i'd sell the two tickets i have and switch up with you to enjoy the game with someone who half knows football. :nana:

seriously, let me check on the friend who was supposed to go and can't because her dog is sick.

i may be heading down to atl solo; if so i'd sell the two tickets i have and switch up with you to enjoy the game with someone who half knows football. :nana:

seriously, let me check on the friend who was supposed to go and can't because her dog is sick.

Is that code for something?

Yes, it means she's got the crabs and doesn't want Boyst to know he's not the only man whore in her life.

i've been relatively calm recently. was focused on the unlikelihood that katie and i could work; plus busy with the farm and work i havent' been out there much.

Is that code for something?

nah

Ouch is this the going rate?

I think prices may be pushed up a bit for the second NFL game in possibly the best new stadium in the league for a team coming off a SB playing a team (our beloved Bills) that travels pretty well. On the bright side, you can get a beer cheap, like $5 or so I think. Drink 50 beers and the ticket prices look better....if you can remember what you paid.

We are lower bowl corner 21 rows up and expect they will be pretty good seats.

I think prices may be pushed up a bit for the second NFL game in possibly the best new stadium in the league for a team coming off a SB playing a team (our beloved Bills) that travels pretty well. On the bright side, you can get a beer cheap, like $5 or so I think. Drink 50 beers and the ticket prices look better....if you can remember what you paid.

We are lower bowl corner 21 rows up and expect they will be pretty good seats.

Love the pain killer on the tickets Augie! :thumbsup:

i've been relatively calm recently. was focused on the unlikelihood that katie and i could work; plus busy with the farm and work i havent' been out there much.

Code for "I can't get rid of these !@#$ing crabs!!!"