ATL ticket

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JB and Kirby getting wild in Hotlanta sets an incredible stage.

I will be rather subdued this weekend, and I was going to mention to him but I've been busy driving... I stopped for Taco Bell... Fat kid... But this will be the first time in a while that I've actually watched a game with a guy who knows football and we will discuss the game with me as I go. I discussed quite a bit of it a couple years ago with Gigi but that was only briefly. And that guy knows football pretty good, and Kirby knows it just as much as any of us

I will be rather subdued this weekend, and I was going to mention to him but I've been busy driving... I stopped for Taco Bell... Fat kid... But this will be the first time in a while that I've actually watched a game with a guy who knows football and we will discuss the game with me as I go. I discussed quite a bit of it a couple years ago with Gigi but that was only briefly. And that guy knows football pretty good, and Kirby knows it just as much as any of us

Kiss up! I'm pretty sure the ticket price is fixed!

Looks like I'm going to Cincy next week. I haven't been to two games back to back since the '70's when we had a home stand.

We are going to have a good time. It's a quick trip to ATL but I'm looking forward to heading with Boyst. We will drink a few beers, talk some football and hopefully walk out with the W. It's a business trip.

Looks like I'm going to Cincy next week. I haven't been to two games back to back since the '70's when we had a home stand.

if I can convince my parents not to leave town so I can watch the farm for the weekend I may bring my new 24 year old something something to Cincinnati

You mean your 1993 Geo Metro?

no. Met a girl yesterday morning who is cool as ****. And just met a second girl cool as hell here in Atlanta. She's coming to visit me next weekend.

Both hotttttt. Kirby has now also seen evidence of my whoring

no. Met a girl yesterday morning who is cool as ****. And just met a second girl cool as hell here in Atlanta. She's coming to visit me next weekend.

Both hotttttt. Kirby has now also seen evidence of my whoring

It's like 830am and you already have a new find doing a road trip? Won't she be sad when you are in cincy with yesterday's?!?

You mean your 1993 Geo Metro?

This is just fantastic.

See ya there! Yall be safe today!

Boyst, see you next weekend too!