ATL ticket

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirby, you have time this well. I have to think Augs wife's coworker is better company than any of these goons that have already bought tickets. At least couldn't be worse!

:)

It was just a last minute decision. I tried to skip the work trip (that didn't work). I was like "as long as I'm traveling I should just go to the game." My buddy will come in if these guys are out. Just thought I'd throw it out to the group and hold my breath. :)

Kirby, you have time this well. I have to think Augs wife's coworker is better company than any of these goons that have already bought tickets. At least couldn't be worse!

My wife is sitting at a fine dining establishment in Siesta Key, Fl (without me!) called the Daiquiri Deck. I don't think she's working on this very hard.

I finally got my tickets worked out. They won't come up if you don't have your settings right on your phone. Anyone else have issues with this? I'm certainly no techie! (My wife would laugh if she saw me and techie in the same sentence.) I was eventually told even if your phone dies or falls in a puddle, you go to will call, give them your email and ID and they will print you a ticket. But it was a pain in the arse with lots of waiting on hold....

Haven't tried my tickets yet. I will try 5 min before the gate

Kirby any news? I have a friend who may be able to go trying to figure it out.

Are you doing the weekend solo?

My Buddy is going to come up from Alabama. I'm flying in Sunday morning and meeting with my buddy from here at the Bills party. I won't be there long but would like to catch up (assuming I land on time). I should have an hour or 2 before the game.

My Buddy is going to come up from Alabama. I'm flying in Sunday morning and meeting with my buddy from here at the Bills party. I won't be there long but would like to catch up (assuming I land on time). I should have an hour or 2 before the game.

definitely. Too drunk in Charlotte to make that happen. Less drunk this time. 419 704 5107

Here's part of an email I got from ATL Bills Backers:

"The Official BBA Tailgate is located at 157 Luckie Street downtown! We will have food from Duff's and Galla's along with music, games, and all the Bills fans you can handle. The lot is sold out if you wanted to drive, but is easily walk-able from either Marta (Peachree center station) or an uber is always the best choice. There is PLENTY of room for everyone to join us at this location!!

The tailgate starts at 9AM officially with catering provided by Duff's Wings and Galla's pizza starting at 11 am. Food will cost $10 per plate with 100% of the proceeds going to charity! Bring cash!!! Remember to bring your own beverages and that alcohol is not on sale before 12:30 on Sunday!!"

Galla's has "Buffalo style pizza", more or less. Went there for the first time this week, it's a Buffalo guy through and through.

Here's part of an email I got from ATL Bills Backers:

"The Official BBA Tailgate is located at 157 Luckie Street downtown! We will have food from Duff's and Galla's along with music, games, and all the Bills fans you can handle. The lot is sold out if you wanted to drive, but is easily walk-able from either Marta (Peachree center station) or an uber is always the best choice. There is PLENTY of room for everyone to join us at this location!!

The tailgate starts at 9AM officially with catering provided by Duff's Wings and Galla's pizza starting at 11 am. Food will cost $10 per plate with 100% of the proceeds going to charity! Bring cash!!! Remember to bring your own beverages and that alcohol is not on sale before 12:30 on Sunday!!"

Galla's has "Buffalo style pizza", more or less. Went there for the first time this week, it's a Buffalo guy through and through.

If that's the place to be then I will be there. I will come find you.

Is that where the Sunday morning is? My one friend's sister is really plugged in to the Bills Backers there. I'm kind of following their lead.

It's kind of sad that's you have one friend, but if you keep working at it you can build on that. :)

Here's the deal, I'll be with my two sons. No mention of how drunk I was in New Orleans, and I'll be your other friend. Haha

It's still a mystery how I got back to the hotel, and shocking that I made the flight out the next morning. But I remember 22-9 and a lot of pain.

Edited by Augie

It's kind of sad that's you have one friend, but if you keep working at it you can build on that. :)

Here's the deal, I'll be with my two sons. No mention of how drunk I was in New Orleans, and I'll be your other friend. Haha

It's still a mystery how I got back to the hotel, and shocking that I made the flight out the next morning. But I remember 22-9 and a lot of pain.

Ha ha, I was talking today about how I need to make more friends. That was perfect timing on that.

New Orleans and night games just aren't a very good fit. We end up drinking just a little too much. We had a good time despite the outcome. I decided to lay low tonight and drink a couple beers. I went to the beer store yesterday and grabbed a few things. I just looked down and this triple IPA is 12%!!! 1 of these will be enough.

My buddy from Alabama just bailed. If anyone needs that ticket it's still on the table.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Ha ha, I was talking today about how I need to make more friends. That was perfect timing on that.

New Orleans and night games just aren't a very good fit. We end up drinking just a little too much. We had a good time despite the outcome. I decided to lay low tonight and drink a couple beers. I went to the beer store yesterday and grabbed a few things. I just looked down and this triple IPA is 12%!!! 1 of these will be enough.

My buddy from Alabama just bailed. If anyone needs that ticket it's still on the table.

the girl I was going to take I just decided not to. I'll take you up on that if you're still up for that. And figure out how to resell the tickets that I have. I had originally planned to go with the girl I was dating a month ago but I should have figured 3 weeks out there's no way that I'll be seeing her. I have considered just driving down and hopping on the Tinder and trying to find myself in Atlanta girl to take with me, but that just seems like some work.

the girl I was going to take I just decided not to. I'll take you up on that if you're still up for that. And figure out how to resell the tickets that I have. I had originally planned to go with the girl I was dating a month ago but I should have figured 3 weeks out there's no way that I'll be seeing her. I have considered just driving down and hopping on the Tinder and trying to find myself in Atlanta girl to take with me, but that just seems like some work.

Offer is on the table. I will text you now. Edited by Kirby Jackson