Tre White named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

CWink07

Yeah Rexs system was very very bad...kinda makes you appreciate those dominant years by Revis even more. After watching his sieve defense here it makes me wonder how any cb could do alright in that d let alone be a superstar.

watching revis in his prime, he was really tough to get open on. you couldnt beat him deep because he would cut you off, and he was always like glued to your hip.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tre'Davious White's game against Denver was very important for him as a player.

It was not his best performance, but it was great to see him adjust his game in the second half, after he had been beaten a couple of times earlier in the first half.

I love that he looks back at the QB while he is in coverage, which is a big reason why he has 7 passes defensed. Also the lack of YAC against him is huge.

He will get tested this week, and as the rest of the season goes on, but he has shown that he is up to the challenge.

Good for him on winning this honor. I know it's very early in the season, but he could very well turn into a special player for us.

Tre'Davious White's game against Denver was very important for him as a player.

It was not his best performance, but it was great to see him adjust his game in the second half, after he had been beaten a couple of times earlier in the first half.

I love that he looks back at the QB while he is in coverage, which is a big reason why he has 7 passes defensed. Also the lack of YAC against him is huge.

He will get tested this week, and as the rest of the season goes on, but he has shown that he is up to the challenge.

Good for him on winning this honor. I know it's very early in the season, but he could very well turn into a special player for us.

....I think that is a huge key to his confidence and development.......the kid came out in the 2nd and adjusted........

McDermott has been on a tear with the decisions he's been involved with! Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Gaines, Matthews and all those draft picks for 2018.

Who in their right mind could not be on board with this? :thumbsup:

I've been impressed with McDermott's choices so far, really excited for the 2018 draft. Hope McDermott can continue turning this club around. So far so good with exceptions from QB. Get us a QB and we could begin our consistent playoff run.

Thats awesome. Our 1st round rookie is winning awards and sht. We continue to draft good CBs with high picks. Its one of our trademarks. This regime really has to be money with the draft, this upcoming one will shape our team for the next 5 years for better or for worse. We have 6 top 100 picks. With so many holes to fill and players close to retirement they need to hit on bunch of stars.