Have you heard of WR Amba Etta-Tawo??

ChanOverChin

You have now. The 6'-2" 202 lb former Syracuse WR had a recent tryout with the Bills, who are looking to replace DT Coleman on the 53 man roster.

He looks like an NFL WR to me. Tall, lean, fast, can high point the ball, tough to bring down in the open field.

Here are his 2016 highlights. he could be the guy that the Bills sign in the next few days.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCI-_E--3tk.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welp that'll do it

I'd still take a shot on him, think I had a 6th on him last year. Dino gave him the chance to go vertical a lot and he's got some great catches in his locker. Even if he's that niche usage 4th/5th WR, he might be good for a few big plays along the way.

If you can clean the hands up, he's got potential to develop into a guy you can trust in 3-wide sets.

I'd still take a shot on him, think I had a 6th on him last year. Dino gave him the chance to go vertical a lot and he's got some great catches in his locker. Even if he's that niche usage 4th/5th WR, he might be good for a few big plays along the way.

If you can clean the hands up, he's got potential to develop into a guy you can trust in 3-wide sets.

how fast is he?

If they do sign him, it would be to the PS. They can either sign one if the other PS players to the 53 to make room or release someone. He's not taking a spot on the 53 if he's never taken a rep from TT. Jmo. Plus we get Powell back next week. At this point in the week it's pretty much a guarantee that Coleman's spot will be a PS player I'd think.

Edited by YoloinOhio