Villanueva Top Selling Jersey Today

I have a strong opinion on this subject and choose not to share it. The choices I make everyday are the only indicator of my preference. Strutting around like a rooster and squawking opinions for all to hear accomplishes very little.

Especially, online.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from disco, funk, smooth jazz, jazz fusion, and soul remained popular throughout the decade. It is this influx of popular music that soon transformed into rock and roll during the Early 1970s. Rock music played an important part in the Western musical scene, with punk rock thriving throughout the mid to late 1970s.

Ah, I get it. You are expressing your opinion. That does look like an interesting article though.

Ah, I get it. You are expressing your opinion. That does look like an interesting article though.

Growing turnips should be done with seeds in the soil about 1/2 inch deep at a rate of three to 20 seeds per foot. Water immediately after planting to speed germination. Once you find your turnips growing, thin the growing turnips to about 4 inches apart to give the plants plenty of room to form good roots.Mar 10, 2017

Ok, now I get it. This post shows that you are an ignorant child. I'll let your parents discipline you, not my place...

No you dont, if you got it, you wouldnt have responded to a troll post like a little btch.

Youre posts @ me, shows youre an over emotional, over reactive, assumption making, sheep grazing, "holier-than-thou", eat whatever youre fed moron.

Id tell you to pull ur skirt down but ill let youre wife discipline you, thats not my place.

Aside from disco, funk, smooth jazz, jazz fusion, and soul remained popular throughout the decade. It is this influx of popular music that soon transformed into rock and roll during the Early 1970s. Rock music played an important part in the Western musical scene, with punk rock thriving throughout the mid to late 1970s.

Is this a Wikipedia article in which I can correct the egregious error of when Rock & Roll began?

No you dont, if you got it, you wouldnt have responded to a troll post like a little btch.

Youre posts @ me, shows youre an over emotional, over reactive, assumption making, sheep grazing, "holier-than-thou", eat whatever youre fed moron.

Id tell you to pull ur skirt down but ill let youre wife discipline you, thats not my place.

lol. Thanks for proving my point. Wait til your old enough to vote before you try to express your opinion.

lol. Thanks for proving my point. Wait til your old enough to vote before you try to express your opinion.

Youre a rubber dodge ball, you dont have a point. Youre responding to a troll post like i read your other 17 Captain America paragraphs. Have a seat Bucky youre not Steve Rogers.

I know seniors need protein but next time brush uncle sams white privaledge seeds out of your teeth before responding to THE MAN WOOOOO!!!

Youre a rubber dodge ball, you dont have a point. Youre responding to a troll post like i read your other 17 Captain America paragraphs. Have a seat Bucky youre not Steve Rogers.

I know seniors need protein but next time brush uncle sams white privaledge seeds out of your teeth before responding to THE MAN WOOOOO!!!

hopefully Mom refills your meds soon...

I gotta say, you crazy negroes say some wacky schit sometimes.

I gotta say, you crazy negroes say some wacky schit sometimes.

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Al Villanueva on players' rights to protest: I don't know what it's like to be from Dade County, from Oakland.

7ac62422-497a-40d3-a036-8a6aedf28975.png

what a raysis

And on the other side ...

@troyrenck

Phil Long Ford dealership confirms they have dropped Von Miller following his anthem protest. He had appeared in commercials @DenverChannel

Except they are saying that's not true: "It is important to state that we haven’t fired Von,” Phil Long Dealerships said in a statement. “We are in the middle of contract renewal and this weekend’s events remind us that sometimes we feel that we best represent ourselves. We support Von and his first amendment rights, we know Von and he’s a good person. He donated a police car to his hometown police dept."

Apparently his contract to represent them ran out in March. This may impact their decision to renew, though.

Very well said.

Now I might go buy his jersey.

Growing turnips should be done with seeds in the soil about 1/2 inch deep at a rate of three to 20 seeds per foot. Water immediately after planting to speed germination. Once you find your turnips growing, thin the growing turnips to about 4 inches apart to give the plants plenty of room to form good roots.Mar 10, 2017

Are turnips still fed to cattle?

Except they are saying that's not true: "It is important to state that we havent fired Von, Phil Long Dealerships said in a statement. We are in the middle of contract renewal and this weekends events remind us that sometimes we feel that we best represent ourselves. We support Von and his first amendment rights, we know Von and hes a good person. He donated a police car to his hometown police dept."

Apparently his contract to represent them ran out in March. This may impact their decision to renew, though.

Now I might go buy his jersey.

Are turnips still fed to cattle?

yep. High sugar content.

Hell yeah!

I really hope a lot of fans don't show up for games just to put a dent in the nfl coffers, mwahahaha!

And then they players get taken behind closed doors and get told to stand or else because money is more important than them.

And on the other side ...

@troyrenck

Phil Long Ford dealership confirms they have dropped Von Miller following his anthem protest. He had appeared in commercials @DenverChannel

Sweet, hope more of those traitors get dropped.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

‘MY FAULT ONLY’: Steelers’ Alejandro Villanueva apologizes in press conference for throwing Steelers ‘under the bus:’

Villenueva:”I made coach Tomlin look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only…Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself, I feel embarrassed.”

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when Mike Tomlin read Villenueva the riot act, as he trips up yet another player. First class, Steelers and NFL.

Related: Ben Roethlisberger’s sleepless regret after Steelers’ protest.