Week 3 Game Balls vs. Denver

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who does not include TT in that list needs to turn off your hate meter.

I chose the defense. I'm not a TT hater and thought he played well but the defense held the opponents offense to 16 points. a team that racked up 42 against the cowgirls last week.

defense gets my game ball.

too much hate on Dennison, he was the one calling PA and passing on first down, moving the pocket and moving TT.

Yeah for about 2 drives, the rest of the game was mostly a repeat of last week. Glad we won but it was too close for a game where we had 2 consecutive drives start on their side of the field.

I thought Alexander had a really nice game for guys not being mentioned. All the linebackers had their moments.

clay had a nice game.

Single nice efforts made by O'Leary and Aldophus Washington and Holmes and a couple nice plays by Matthews.

I mentioned him, had a clutch sack on a sweet spin move, good, solid tackling overall and was alwasy pressing those OL rushing the passer.

I'd throw another vote to Alexander as well.

Shady's overall numbers weren't there, but he had three or four MONSTER plays at the most critical points of the game. He's a superhuman.

Agreed. :beer: It shows why only looking at stats never gives one the full picture. He made key plays at key moments despite having another tough week overall. That's what they need from him.

My game balls:

I've been very hard on Charles Clay. Today he had three targets, three catches, no drops. Keep doing that.

Still not a fan of Tie-Rod, but he balled up today.

Marcell Dareus. Stay injured and collect your paycheck big fella. Good luck to you the rest of your career.

LeShady. Dude is the franchise, made massive plays with the game on the line and a huge run if Richard doesn't tackle Von Miller.

The secondary. I can't single out Tre', Poyner, Gaines, or Hyde. They snuffed out any chance Denver had to get a passing game going.

Steven Hauschka. What a difference between Money and Maybe. 9 of 9 from 50+. Just a sick kicker.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

too much hate on Dennison, he was the one calling PA and passing on first down, moving the pocket and moving TT.

He was also the same guy that went into a shell up 7 when we had two turnovers playing for FGs. He is also the same guy that called an atrocious game last week never letting TT get into a rhythm.

He was also the same guy that went into a shell up 7 when we had two turnovers playing for FGs. He is also the same guy that called an atrocious game last week never letting TT get into a rhythm.

the other team also plays. First plays of every drive after a TO were negative, you can blame the execution too. Richie killed a drive all by himself after the first Siemian interception.

My game balls:

I've been very hard on Charles Clay. Today he had three targets, three catches, no drops. Keep doing that.

Still not a fan of Tie-Rod, but he balled up today.

Marcell Dareus. Stay injured and collect your paycheck big fella. Good luck to you the rest of your career.

LeShady. Dude is the franchise, made massive plays with the game on the line and a huge run if Richard doesn't tackle Von Miller.

The secondary. I can't single out Tre', Poyner, Gaines, or Hyde. They snuffed out any chance Denver had to get a passing game going.

Steven Hauschka. What a difference between Money and Maybe. 9 of 9 from 50+. Just a sick kicker.

we really take him for granted, there were a couple of plays where only he can get a first down.

Edited by Fixxxer

the other team also plays. First plays of every drive after a TO were negative, you can blame the execution too. Richie killed a drive all by himself after the first Siemian interception.

Yes Ritchie killed the drive. You have to see the difference in the play calling though. Passing on first downs, play action, roll outs.... to run run pass punt. Taylor even picked up a first on 3rd down and they went right back to run run.

Yes but there were times when the run game wasn't working and TT was getting into a groove. At these time Dennison called Tolbert runs. We won, but the playcalling was just as atrocious as last week.