Taylor loathing - A dissenting opinion

Foreigner

When I think about the Bills, my heart turns to stone. That game on Sunday tells me all I need to know. I just want a team that will get low down and dirty to pull out a win when it's needed, but instead this team never plays like it's under the gun. Urgent... not to this sorry bunch. There are a few bright spots. Poyer - break it up! Good to see that when it comes to winning, the flame still burns for some of these guys. Bills fandom, now that's growing up the hard way. I keep saying I'm done with this team, but we all know that's a white lie. Too late for me. This misery will go on until the end of time. Save yourselves. Quit this team. Say you will. That's all I need to know and I'll feel better.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/20/buffalo-bills-lesean-mccoy-tyrod-taylor-criticism-nfl-week-3/

“I guess he gets blamed for everything, but I don’t think so. Tyrod’s a (expletive) of a player, he makes plays, and without him we would have had no shot last week,” McCoy said. “He made some plays, things weren’t blocked well and he got out of it. Certain plays, I didn’t help him out. The whole week stressing Shady, on certain plays get to the outside and I tried to cut back inside. You guys don’t see that, and a lot of people don’t see those types of things, but he’ll get blamed for it.I have a lot of confidence in Tyrod and the guys on the team, and the offense does too.”

whatever happened to this rico/tyrod connection of rico knowing tt so well and how to taylor an offense around him. instead it looks like another coach whose gonna install his own system regardless of his qb's skillset.

a wco/timng based/quick pass play offense is hardly tyrod's strong suit. and for those poo-pooing nate with the whole nobody vs. nobody playing time....did he not go 9-11 for 81 with the starters from both teams in that last preseason game,( in a surgical fashion i might add) that was the most successful display of wco we will see all year as long as taylor is under center.

me thinks mc coach might wanna give rico a talking to.

Look, don't stop believing in Tyrod. He has the stats to back up that he's gonna be good, that's more than a feeling. He can Take it on the Run. While you and everybody's working for the weekend, He's our blue collar man.

To me he, has had enough chances to be not good but great. This year 3 as the starter and year 8 in the league. How much more???. What you're saying is that everything around his has to be perfect? No, the first year starting 8-8; excuse- well it's his first year he's gonna get better.( He had every weapon) Second year, it's the defense and no Sammy.(excuse) This year great defense,(excuse) well our offensive line is not playing well plus no Sammy. Listen, he is not getting better, he is getting worse or the same but definitely not better. 125 yards is better. 15 in the first half. LOL. That excuse attitude is what makes the bills sorry.They love him too much personally. But this is a Business. Edited by Noogie75

God knows that in my life of being a Bills fan, there's been a lot of heartache and pain. Sometimes I don't know if I can face it again.

But I've travelled so far, I don't think I can stop it now!

I just want to know what relevancy is. I want the Bills to show me.

I want to feel what relevancy is. I know this team can show me!

Never into Foreigner at all. We were at a party one time and a couple guys were there from the band but I had no idea who they were. Maybe that's why I get along with famous people...I'm clueless. Had several people there from the R&R HOF that night, and a crazy little concert broke out. Very cool stuff. Still not a Foreigner fan though.

Oh, and I can't judge Tyrod too harshly given current conditions. But Lordy, something needs to change! The second half last week looked a little more like the year before - move him around, hope he survives some running, etc.

To me he, has had enough chances to be not good but great. This year 3 as the starter and year 8 in the league. How much more???. What you're saying is that everything around his has to be perfect? No, the first year starting 8-8; excuse- well it's his first year he's gonna get better.( He had every weapon) Second year, it's the defense and no Sammy.(excuse) This year great defense,(excuse) well our offensive line is not playing well plus no Sammy. Listen, he is not getting better, he is getting worse or the same but definitely not better. 125 yards is better. 15 in the first half. LOL. That excuse attitude is what makes the bills sorry.They love him too much personally. But this is a Business.

He was 8-6 in 2015. Tell me the defense/ST wasn't the reason for the loss of the second Miami game in 2016. He would have played the Jets the following week and probably have been 9-7. This year -new offense that doesn't fit him, and a very bad WR group is not going to work out well.