Sammy watch

dave mcbride

What coach is going to say that they wanted a player back that signed with the best team in the nfl for a lot of money?

Playing in zone is a million times easier than playing in Rexs stupid system. Gilmore would have been great in this system. He just cost too much money.

gilmore was great at nothing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From ESPN.
the Rams have questions on offense, with Sammy Watkins, Tavon Austin and John Sullivan all on the mend. Watkins and Austin, two important receivers, remained in the concussion protocol on Wednesday and were limited in practice.

Old news. Watkins and Austin were both full participants in practice on Thursday. Both will play on Sunday per the Rams' Head Coach.

INJURY REPORT

Wide receivers Tavon Austin and Sammy Watkins were full participants in practice this afternoon after being placed in concussion protocol after Thursday night’s game against the Niners. Though Austin and Watkins were limited in Wednesday’s session, head coach Sean McVay said both wideouts will be “good to go” come Sunday.

http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Practice-Report-Keeping-Gurley-Going-Barwin%E2%80%99s-Familiarity-with-the-Cowboys/fb5b54de-8f6d-4844-8f0a-7bcf9c965da2

Old news. Watkins and Austin were both full participants in practice on Thursday. Both will play on Sunday per the Rams' Head Coach.

INJURY REPORT

Wide receivers Tavon Austin and Sammy Watkins were full participants in practice this afternoon after being placed in concussion protocol after Thursday night’s game against the Niners. Though Austin and Watkins were limited in Wednesday’s session, head coach Sean McVay said both wideouts will be “good to go” come Sunday.

http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Practice-Report-Keeping-Gurley-Going-Barwin%E2%80%99s-Familiarity-with-the-Cowboys/fb5b54de-8f6d-4844-8f0a-7bcf9c965da2

thanks for the update

gilmore was great at nothing

Clearly, Bill Belichick is an idiot.

Be glad that you didn't because it's a really stupid take with Watkins coming back last season to play on his still broken foot.

Seriously, those tales are embarrassing. Sammy had to prove his toughness last year and it ruined his season. Read about how Kevin McHale played on a broken foot one season and it killed the rest of his career.

But to some, its better to be tough than smart.

Be glad that you didn't because it's a really stupid take with Watkins coming back last season to play on his still broken foot.

well, if we ever need verification that someone has a stupid take we will.make sure we ask you.

Please, stick to the two keys you can function with.

Seriously, those tales are embarrassing. Sammy had to prove his toughness last year and it ruined his season. Read about how Kevin McHale played on a broken foot one season and it killed the rest of his career.

he more than likely is being tough over smart. You don't recover from a concussion that quickly

So Watkins somehow found a way to get around the concussion protocol, is that your argument?

ever been in concussion protocol? Ever heard about someone that was in it or talk to someone who has? It's not easy to guage and easy to get around.

ever been in concussion protocol? Ever heard about someone that was in it or talk to someone who has? It's not easy to guage and easy to get around.

In general, if a guy's reflexes have come back to baseline he's probably going to pass. At least that's been my experience when tested.

I still see no reason to hate on the guy

He isnt playing in our division and he netted us Gaines and a 2nd round pick

So Watkins somehow found a way to get around the concussion protocol, is that your argument?

What I meant is that he'll try his hardest to be on the field no matter what this year, because it's a contract year. Whether he refused to play through pain in the past is a matter of conjecture.

In general, if a guy's reflexes have come back to baseline he's probably going to pass. At least that's been my experience when tested.

baseline was difficult to ever establish for me hahaha

So the 2nd procedure to correct the Jones' fracture was elective?

it very well could have been

It also could have had little to no bearing on his actual ability.

It could have been psychosomatic

It could have been aliens

Look on Twitter for conjecture.

You don't seem to get it

What I meant is that he'll try his hardest to be on the field no matter what this year, because it's a contract year. Whether he refused to play through pain in the past is a matter of conjecture.

Which, to me, is one of the reasons the trade was a bad deal. The Bills controlled Sammy's rights for the next four years, meaning he'd be playing for a new contract every year. If effort or toughness are really concerns for Sammy (I disagree that they are but playing devil's advocate), they had four years of prime production before deciding if he was worth the contract some say he's expecting.