Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

Much like last year - I have no idea what we are going to get with the back-up, but we know what we have with the starter.

Is Peterman better - Heck if I know. What I do know is that the offense under Peterman will look very different than under TT.

Will it look better - that I can not say. I think we see a higher volume of passing and probably some more turnovers, but we also see a more fluid looking offense. I think there will be drives that backfire because I do not think Peterman has NFL accuracy or arm strength yet, but I think they are designing this offense for the future and I want to see who can do what if the QB tries to make some plays.

I think we see roughly the same results, but in a different fashion.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without the All 22 - I can just go off the broadcast, but:

There was O'Leary on a roll-out that TT never stopped looking at his Outside Receiver - ended up throwing a poor ball to a guy with a DB sitting on him..

There were at least 2 plays early that TT bailed on with McCoy open right in the middle of the field.

The throw to Zay at the end he also had a wide open McCoy.

As we watch the all 22 - there was at least one play early that we rewound and you could see Clay open underneath.

I also will be interested because I think the WRs were in 1:1 coverage a lot and he rarely made a play to them anywhere.

The O-Line was not great, but he bailed to many times instead of trusting the progression and getting rid of the ball on time - even if you think the receiver is covered.

He made a great throw the one time he dared to stay in get pocket and take the hit.

I'm not going to deny any of those flat out but I will watch the all 22 and see what happened on those plays. I will say that last week when people were complaining about that kind of stuff, when I watched the all 22 and specifically looked for those things, Most of it was just untrue. TT would look at a guy, he's covered, then look to another guy, and THEN the first guy gets open. Or a play is a three step drop and clearly to one player which is thrown immediately and then someone says there was a guy wide open in the middle or on the other side of the field which is not in any way a QB's fault or negligence or "missing open WR" in any definition. It will be interesting to see.

Sammy only played 8 games last year (none healthy). So for at least half of the season Tyrod was throwing to bums and the running game still worked. It's not an excuse.

It is the scheme. Roman ran a lot of misdirection plays. Most of our 1st half run todays were basic run up the middle. We don't have a line like Oakland or Dallas, we need to be a little more creative than that. I actually think the run game started to look better in the 2nd half because we threw in some counters.

Peterman/Jones looked very good in the Senior Bowl... It looked like chemistry...

The worst player on the Panthers defense is far superior to any average player in a Senior Bowl defense. You know this, right?

I blame bad scheme, bad play calling (Tolbert had 3 plays in a row for him lol). Without Sammy and TD Mike our offense becomes way easier to defend. They brought something to our offense. Offense took a step back by lots of things.

Tyrod not the best QB but not being played to strengths.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

I blame bad scheme, bad play calling (Tolbert had 3 plays in a row for him lol). Without Sammy and TD Mike our offense becomes way easier to defend. They brought something to our offense. Offense took a step back by lots of things.

Tyrod not the best QB but not being played to strengths.

Having Tyrod as your QB is a liability, I give the OC a pass.

Yeah. The coach was just dying to put a rookie backup QB with no experience in that situation. Terrible idea, not to mention unrealistic.

Judging by his clock management at the end of both halves, I'm not surprised. Stick with the guy getting you nowhere for a few more weeks and waste an excellent defense...what's another year?

No, your an idiot. It comes from the Latin youras, which literally means you are an ass. No you specifically are an ass, but that is the etymology.

:lol:

I guess a lot of people post here all the time, but still haven't learned how to speak Two Bills Drive-ese.