GDT: Bills vs Panthers 9/17

Are all the fans that want the Bills to go 2-14 to get top pick next year hoping they lose today?

Every Sunday during football season my uncle would send me a text that said "Let's line em up and lay the wood! Go Bills!"

Today's victory is gonna be for you Uncle Reg! I feel it!

Let's go Buffalo!

Here's to your Uncle Reg....... :thumbsup:

MCDERMOTT LOOKING TO MAKE BILLS HISTORY

Not only could Sean McDermott beat his former team this week, but he could become the first Bills head coach ever to start his tenure 2-0. Buffalo is 5-1 all-time against Carolina, including 2-0 on the road.

Get R done Ginger Hammer!!!!

....bulletin board material....with this one for The Gipper.....er......The McCoach............

Wilmington

We vacation in Carolina Beach every year. We love Wilmington but maybe it's because we never order wings.

Not wings - but there's a place across from the UNCW called South College Sandwich and Deli that is owned by a guy from Buffalo and has awesome authentic Beef on Weck (he even has a sign explaining what a Weck roll is). We stop there every time coming back from Carolina Beach and/or visting my son at the school.

Not wings - but there's a place across from the UNCW called South College Sandwich and Deli that is owned by a guy from Buffalo and has awesome authentic Beef on Weck (he even has a sign explaining what a Weck roll is). We stop there every time coming back from Carolina Beach and/or visting my son at the school.

Yea, that place makes absolutely delicious food!

Did anyone else feel like last week was basically still preseason? This feels like our true week 1 for me.

felt like opening day to me. allowing me to put training camp/preseason behind me while looking forward to the season beginning and with a division win no less. couldn't ask for a better start to the season.

Every Sunday during football season my uncle would send me a text that said "Let's line em up and lay the wood! Go Bills!"

Today's victory is gonna be for you Uncle Reg! I feel it!

Let's go Buffalo!

Let's line em up and lay wood. Go Bills!!!!!

Sorry for your loss pal. Been there 1 too many times,this one's for Uncle Reg!