Just got my tickets for Bills game in Atlanta

Was there today for the Atlanta United game. It is an incredible stadium. We park at the far west Marta station. It's only 3 stops away and is opposite most the folks trying to get back to the northern burbs. Pretty easy getting in and out.

I bought a ticket for the Bills game in Los Angeles against the Chargers. I just found out that's a mobile ticket. They don't have print at home tickets. The "delivery" will be only on the Saturday on the eve of the game so instead of enjoying the LA beaches and the scenery on Saturday I will spend my time on my freaking phone (I am a real dummy with technology) to try to figure it out how I can download my ticket on my phone screen so it can be scanned. I am missing the good old days sometimes.....

I bought a ticket for the Bills game in Los Angeles against the Chargers. I just found out that's a mobile ticket. They don't have print at home tickets. The "delivery" will be only on the Saturday on the eve of the game so instead of enjoying the LA beaches and the scenery on Saturday I will spend my time on my freaking phone (I am a real dummy with technology) to try to figure it out how I can download my ticket on my phone screen so it can be scanned. I am missing the good old days sometimes.....

If you have an iPhone You can click link and download to Apple wallet and just open that and scan so easy

Android I would assume it's a QR code that you just have to open

If you have an iPhone You can click link and download to Apple wallet and just open that and scan so easy

Thanks but I am really stupid with that kind of stuff. I have an Android and I have no clue what a QR code means.

Thanks but I am really stupid with that kind of stuff. I have an Android and I have no clue what a QR code means.

You will be emailed a link. You will put in your name and password at the link. I don't have android so I can't speak to all their options to save but you can even screenshot or just pull up said link when in line to go in.

I know this thread is a couple of weeks early but I wonder if anyone is planned by a Bills tailgate for that game. The tix for this game were NOT cheap. I had to spend over $500 per seat for second level 40 yard line. May be only game I get to this year so I sucked it up and splurged.

did you check stubhub before purchasing? 50 yard line 2nd level are going for half what you paid.

did you check stubhub before purchasing? 50 yard line 2nd level are going for half what you paid.

I paid $800 for 3 seats lower level (about 25 rows up) in th corner thru StubHub. I have the same concerns about not having tickets in hand yet. My wife approved buying some tix for clients to Bama/FSU game (co$ting thou$sand$) and they were denied. OOPS! They eventually got in, but were stuck in crappy seats.