Just got my tickets for Bills game in Atlanta

I paid $800 for 3 seats lower level (about 25 rows up) in th corner thru StubHub. I have the same concerns about not having tickets in hand yet. My wife approved buying some tix for clients to Bama/FSU game (co$ting thou$sand$) and they were denied. OOPS! They eventually got in, but were stuck in crappy seats.

Same here. I downloaded the ticket master app and my tix are on there. They better work for what I paid. I got lucky for the Bama/FSU game. I had a buddy with a suite and got in and ate and drank for free. :)

$90 in seat fees... wow, That's nuts.

yeah. And I just double checked Stub Hub for sanity. 50 yard line, second level are over $800 per. There are no cheap(re) seats between the 20's unless you go to the upper deck, which I decided not to do.

Yeah, that stings!

But if you have enough "affordable concessions", you can make up for that...or at least forget all about it.... :beer:

will take a lot of cheap beer to ease that pain.

yeah. And I just double checked Stub Hub for sanity. 50 yard line, second level are over $800 per. There are no cheap(re) seats between the 20's unless you go to the upper deck, which I decided not to do.

will take a lot of cheap beer to ease that pain.

I honestly don't know what you're seeing. I'm looking right now. If I knew how to post a screen shot I would. 2nd level I can find seats for between 180-250. 1st level I can find some for around 350(not including fees).

https://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-tickets-atlanta-falcons-atlanta-mercedes-benz-stadium-10-1-2017/event/9884836/?sort=price+asc&qqd=1&qtyq=false&qty=2&sid=1942862,1942875,1942881,1942897

Prices change on the link. But click a few sections in the area you want and you find better deals. Go bills

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I honestly don't know what you're seeing. I'm looking right now. If I knew how to post a screen shot I would. 2nd level I can find seats for between 180-250. 1st level I can find some for around 350(not including fees).

https://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-tickets-atlanta-falcons-atlanta-mercedes-benz-stadium-10-1-2017/event/9884836/?sort=price+asc&qqd=1&qtyq=false&qty=2&sid=1942862,1942875,1942881,1942897

Prices change on the link. But click a few sections in the area you want and you find better deals. Go bills

It may be because I needed 4 together. You can usually find better deals when you search one or two.