Lamar Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that like him will say that was a great throw for a TD. People that don't like him will say it was lucky or dangerous or he just threw it up there and WR made a great play.

Quite a 95 yard drive executed by Lamar.

I was just saying lol I thought it was dumb until it worked

That last sack screamed Tyrod Taylor, no?

Yep. Eluded seven tackles and the eighth got him.

I battle with that skill every weekend. It's amazing to have a QB be able to elude pressure and make plays when there isn't one there. Especially after suffering the Kyle Orton experiment, I really can appreciate his athleticism. And then the next play it's the death of him, either scrambling too soon or doing too much.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Watching Lamar, in trying to focus on him strictly from the pocket, because all though those highlight reel plays are awesome, teams with great QBs win from the pocket IMO

I played QB and I've watched a lot of film on QB's and Josh Rosen is the one I'd stake my reputation on if I was the McBeane's. Flawless form, effortless throws. Makes bad choices sometimes (Favre'esque) but that's something you can teach. When you are growing up and you are better than everyone you often make dumb plays because you can get away with it. It takes time to learn what you can and can't do as you progress through the ranks. Darnold and Rudolph would be the next tier of QB's imo. Not worth watching anyone else. If we don't draft one those guys then we didn't get a franchise guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.