Lamar Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see his game translating in the NFL. If he can continue progressing as a pocket passer then I will change my tune.

Thats were i am at as well. He really shouldnt declare. Continue to refine himself in the pocket he does that he becomes the 1st overall.

He can be a really good H-back/receiver in the NFL. He would be smart to make the move. He's not even good enough to be a backup QB in the NFL let alone a starter.

Have you honestly watched both full games he has played this season?

I was where you are now, last year. Completely changed my position after seeing the quantum leap. I assume he will get a lot better too

Have you honestly watched both full games he has played this season?

Yes he's not very good. Relies on running and accuracy is all over the place. You have to not only be able to make the right read but deliver it in a certain window and he was throwing it high low and all over the place. Those are acceptable in college because guys are often wide open but that won't fly in the NFL. Someone will give him a shot but his best chance at LONG TERM NFL success is as a receiver. Ohio state guys have found success after making he move and I think he's more athletic than them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.