Lamar Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Jackson tied with Mayfield right now as my 4th best QB in the class because i am not sure how they translate over yet.

I have heard a lot of the "experts" compare Mayfield to Russell Wilson. Not sure if that's the case, but the guy seems to be a gamer.

I have also heard many people say they believe that Jackson will have to make a position switch ala Terrell Pryor if he wants to make it in the NFL. They just don't believe he is going to make it. He looked bad against Clemson with his accuracy issues.

Jackson could be a very very good WR in this league. he has the size, speed, and athleticism. i heard one person say a team could draft him as a round 1 QB knowing that if it doesn't work out and he switched to WR it wouldn't be a wasted pick because he's also a round 1 talent at that position as well

I have heard a lot of the "experts" compare Mayfield to Russell Wilson. Not sure if that's the case, but the guy seems to be a gamer.

I have also heard many people say they believe that Jackson will have to make a position switch ala Terrell Pryor if he wants to make it in the NFL. They just don't believe he is going to make it. He looked bad against Clemson with his accuracy issues.

I could see that comparison with Mayfield. I believe he was also a baseball player too (helps with sliding)

Jackson could be a very very good WR in this league. he has the size, speed, and athleticism. i heard one person say a team could draft him as a round 1 QB knowing that if it doesn't work out and he switched to WR it wouldn't be a wasted pick because he's also a round 1 talent at that position as well

Hey. Bill Polian is on the board.

he will be a much better WR than QB. better than Pryor or Braxton Miller. give it 3 yrs and you will see

Only if he accepts the switch. I think he can develop into a QB. IMO he should not ever come out early keep refining your passing. Either wat thats where i have hime tied for the 4th best QB right now

Please, please don't let that team be the Bills.

Have you honestly watched both full games he has played this season?

I was where you are now, last year. Completely changed my position after seeing the quantum leap. I assume he will get a lot better too

I watched most of the game against UNC. He makes some incredible plays, but his passing is very inconsistent. He'll drop a dime one throw, then the next is wildly inaccurate. That's what will kill him in the NFL.

I watched most of the game against UNC. He makes some incredible plays, but his passing is very inconsistent. He'll drop a dime one throw, then the next is wildly inaccurate. That's what will kill him in the NFL.

that's why he's not an NFL QB. he's just a very very good athlete and when you are young the best athlete plays either QB or RB. he just hasn't changed positions yet. name off some scrambling QB's in their 30's in the leage. they don't last. guys like this are good for a couple of seasons at best. everyone is fast in the NFL and the QB can't be taking hits. he doesn't have the arm talent alone to make it at the next level

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.