McCoy not practicing today, already dealing with groin issue

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While Tolbert seems to playing the role of grizzled veteran and looked good against the Jets, I really wish we would have kept Gillessie but it was another monumental failure by Doug Whaley.

Color me skeptical but I really don't see McCoy lasting a full 16 game season given his history.

What history....6 years with the Eagles he missed 6 games...4 in one season

http://www.nfl.com/player/leseanmccoy/79607/careerstats

While Tolbert seems to playing the role of grizzled veteran and looked good against the Jets, I really wish we would have kept Gillessie but it was another monumental failure by Doug Whaley.

Color me skeptical but I really don't see McCoy lasting a full 16 game season given his history.

His history? He's missed 11 games in his career, and has played a full 16 multiple times. "His history" should tell you that he's been pretty reliable throughout his career, especially for a guy at his position.

He's already expected to start on Sunday. Seems like you're just trying to stir things up.

Beat me to it. 8 of his 11 games missed came over two seasons.

Yes but 5 games total in 2 seasons with the Bills and he wasn't close to 100% in some of the games we tried rushing him back in (see Pats game last year).

Make no mistake about it, any faint hopes of making the playoffs this year hinge on McCoy and most of the top heavy roster staying healthy and not missing games. You take McCoy out of the equation and this offense is toast especially with a QB like Taylor starting.

I was like 80% sure you are a fan of another team trolling this board, and now I am 100% sure. I'm gonna guess Patriots fan. Jets and Dolphins fans are too depressed to do crap like this.

I don't get the uproar for him posting this. It's good info that I wasn't aware of.

Me thinks you are letting you're emotions get the best of you, and you are unnecessarily being rude to this poster.

Savior has a point that he's been banged up alot the last few seasons. He's played in some games when he was clearly hampered and shouldn't have been.

Why must posters get so upset at someone posting news and being concerned with the players health?

I really don't get this at all

Edited by Crusher

If he's the same Savior******** (fill in the blank) from BBMB the you will be ignoring him sooner rather than later.

His posting style reminds me of HighFootballIQ, a troll Pats fan that had a bunch of different accounts over the years on BBMB. Probably the same guy. In the waning years of Brady's career I expect to see a lot more of these bandwagon Pats fans lashing out.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, the M.O. of a lot of posters from the now defunct 'official bills message boards' to attack anybody that doesn't drink copious amounts of koolaid from Orchard Park and call them trolls or fans of other teams if it doesn't fit their agenda.

Funny thing is I posted an article from Chris Brown and the official Bills website which is ironic in itself for me to be labeled a troll for that.

I wonder if T&C's or other former mods from that site are posting here yet?

Oh boy. First I was 100% sure. Now I'm 100000000% sure. Please tell me how concerned you are about this season.

HighFootballIQ wasn't a pats fan, he was a legendary poster and pretty sure one of SaviorEdwards other aliases. :flirt::worthy:

When I'm right I'm right!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats win out and go 15-1 on the way to another Superbowl win. But I also wouldn't be surprised if this is an 11-5 type of season for them and they have to grind it out through the playoffs.

Either way if history has taught us anything it's very dangerous to write of Brady and Belichik and don't be surprised if they go into NO and destroy them this week. If that happens all the talk about them possibly being finished disappears for good sadly.

Classic HighFootballIQ right here. Don't you get bored of this? It's been a couple years, you must be 16 by now.

I don't get the uproar for him posting this. It's good info that I wasn't aware of.

Me thinks you are letting you're emotions get the best of you, and you are unnecessarily being rude to this poster.

Savior has a point that he's been banged up alot the last few seasons. He's played in some games when he was clearly hampered and shouldn't have been.

Why must posters get so upset at someone posting news and being concerned with the players health?

I really don't get this at all

SMH.

Funny thing is I posted an article from Chris Brown and the official Bills website which is ironic in itself for me to be labeled a troll for that.

Some people. How could anyone assume you're trolling? You're using the Bills own material and rigidly adhering to it. Like the part where Chris Brown talks about Shady's groin soreness and you interpret it as a lingering injury... Or the part where McDermott states it was a scheduled rest day for veterans and you note that Shady's already missing practice... The nerve of some people.