Cam looked awful for most of the game yest

Webster Guy

I agree that this game looks like a good chance at winning. T-Mobile looked good yesterday throw in the middle. I liked the connections to Clay, O'Leary and Matthews. Do that against the Panthers while the defense holds down Cam and we win.

All we have to do is have TT throw to the middle against the best MLB in the game, and stop cam? Well when you say it like that...

All we have to do is have TT throw to the middle against the best MLB in the game, and stop cam? Well when you say it like that...

you mad?

:beer: jk/

beating the LBs in both run and pass might be a challenge. this isn't jets LBs.

am not sure how Bills win this game. But if i guessed? and I will. It will be second level blocking for the run game.

Maybe let Tolbert bruise those LBs for a minute. That said, the pass game might need to be made better use of this game.

Whats your take> I don't pay as much attention as gentlefolk like yourself NS

you mad?

:beer: jk/

beating the LBs in both run and pass might be a challenge. this isn't jets LBs.

am not sure how Bills win this game. But if i guessed? and I will. It will be second level blocking for the run game.

Maybe let Tolbert bruise those LBs for a minute. That said, the pass game might need to be made better use of this game.

Whats your take> I don't pay as much attention as gentlefolk like yourself NS

I think it's a tough one and depends which panthers team shows up. If they are sharp and focused it's a major uphill battle. If cam floats a couple off his back foot and we can take advantage it could change quickly. Carolina probably wins this one 6-7 times out of 10 at home. But it's definitely not unwinnable

Agree that this is not how to do it.

Cam only had a couple preseason game throws and I think that was apparent by yesterday's performance. That coupled with the fact that the OC has an Atari-like playbook says that the Bills can potentially exploit some weaknesses. Don't turn the ball over and it will be a very interesting game.

I think it's a tough one and depends which panthers team shows up. If they are sharp and focused it's a major uphill battle. If cam floats a couple off his back foot and we can take advantage it could change quickly. Carolina probably wins this one 6-7 times out of 10 at home. But it's definitely not unwinnable

Well with Cam getting so few reps, and Bills gaining some confidence on defense last week I hope Frazier maintains. I am more worried about getting the offense rolling against the Panthers D

I've never believed Newton as a top franchise QB. I know he won an MVP but he's been so inconsistent in his career that I can't call him elite or very good.

I think he's a decent overall QB with flashes of greatness here and there.

marcell Darius in quarterback form