Around the NFL Week 1

26CornerBlitz

I didn't say you were taking it all back but you are now putting down the teams the Rams are playing. To bolster your thoughts?

I don't care that much like you seem to, just thought I'd say my thoughts. Honestly not gonna be making any judgments about the Watkins trade until like week 8, barring an injury of course.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care that much like you seem to, just thought I'd say my thoughts. Honestly not gonna be making any judgments about the Watkins trade until like week 8, barring an injury of course.

You don't care that much but felt the need to comment on my post, which mention Watkins, and then proceeded to put down the team they are playing?

Wow, just saw a tweet of the stadium in LA, it is literally empty and tickets were going for $6.

LA is just a horrible sports town. And no matter the sport they continue to force feed their product to the rest of the world. People in LA would rather watch makeup tutorials on Instagram than any kind of sport.

You'd think Sammy would've been a draw.

You must not be familiar with LA.

LA is just a horrible sports town. And no matter the sport they continue to force feed their product to the rest of the world. People in LA would rather watch makeup tutorials on Instagram than any kind of sport.

Yes, and 50% of LA would rather Spanish soccer teams, and couldn't care less about American football.

I lived in LA for nearly 10 years not long ago, so I'm aware. The Bills game, which I went to, had more Bills fans there. LA doesn't support losing teams. When the Dodgers were bad no one showed up.