Around the NFL Week 1

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson fumbles on his own 5. Broadcast cuts to Seattle D in a huddle all hyped and jumping up and down on sideline. GB scores first play from scrimmage

Wilson fumbles on his own 5. Broadcast cuts to Seattle D in a huddle all hyped and jumping up and down on sideline. GB scores first play from scrimmage

Neither one of these teams are impressing me much. I suppose that it is a defensive struggle, but it seems like whoever makes fewer mistakes will win. No one is making plays.

Kupp is a baller.

Jags D is real.

Buffalo is better than the Jets.

Seattle and Green Bay can't block.

Lynch, Gore, Lacey are toast.

Wentz>Tyrod

Tre>Gilmore

Bills have the benefit of playing the Jets twice early on and a disorganized panthers team. Perhaps this will give the guys time to gel and push things forward.

If you're a betting man the Giants are a nice play tonight. They have the studs that can battle that Dallas online and have too many weapons for the boys to cover outside. A drunk Eli wins by 5 a sober one wins by 10.

Cheers y'all

Neither one of these teams are impressing me much. I suppose that it is a defensive struggle, but it seems like whoever makes fewer mistakes will win. No one is making plays.

Someone else mentioned, seems strange gb neglects run game so much, seems like it will come back to haunt them later in year

Kupp is a baller.

Jags D is real.

Buffalo is better than the Jets.

Seattle and Green Bay can't block.

Lynch, Gore, Lacey are toast.

Wentz>Tyrod

Tre>Gilmore

Bills have the benefit of playing the Jets twice early on and a disorganized panthers team. Perhaps this will give the guys time to gel and push things forward.

If you're a betting man the Giants are a nice play tonight. They have the studs that can battle that Dallas online and have too many weapons for the boys to cover outside. A drunk Eli wins by 5 a sober one wins by 10.

Cheers y'all

Panthers just tacked their 20th point on SF.

:blink: