Around the NFL Week 1

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Ravens and the Bengals this morning. Wow. If you think our game was ugly.....

The Ravens defense looks good but neither offense played particularly well. Bengals won't win more than 5 games.

The Bungles offensive line is a modern day tragedy. In terms of individual talent, it's not far off Seattle.

I watched the Ravens and the Bengals this morning. Wow. If you think our game was ugly.....

The Ravens defense looks good but neither offense played particularly well. Bengals won't win more than 5 games.

This has to be Marvin Lewis' last year, if Dalton keeps this up they will challenge for that 1st pick on the 1st round.

@RapSheet

At this point, the expectation is that the #Texans stick with rookie Deshaun Watson vs. the #Bengals. Still evaluating, but tough to go back

1st round pick Deshaun Watson has impressed the #Texans at every checkpoint. They think he’s a future star. The future may be right now.

I said Deshaun would start all 16 games but I'll take 15.5 as a win :D

Has anyone talked about TJ Watt's performance yesterday? 2 sacks, int,mixed in with a handful of tackles. Rober detailed his measurables during the draft process and how those translated to success in the NFL. It's obviously a small sample for Watt but he looks every bit as explosive as was discussed.

Some ugly football out there for the start of the season. Anyone else watch the Packers and Hawks? What a mess.

Yes, I really want to enjoy the NFL like I used to. I'm just having a difficult time doing so. There seems to be an abundance of mediocrity around the league. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you are seeing great defensive play, or terrible offensive play and vice versa. NFL officiating is a bonafide disaster that needs to be cleaned up. It is inconsistent, and makes the game tough to watch. If the Bills defense played like the Pack and Seahawks Sunday, every pass would have been flagged for PI and/or holding.

I've grown to appreciate college football much more over the last several years. College ball is a game where one can still witness greatness. The NFL's greatest desire has been to achieve parody around the league. I think that they have done a great job doing so. Unfortunately, we are seeing the unintended consequence of mediocrity.