I'm calling it now Bills have best all around team in AFCE

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching what happen last night and how the patriots played. That Pats Def will not finish better then 20th. The pats have a big problem at wideout and only 4 good players on Def they have some real big problems. So it's game on in this AFC East Division. I feel the Bills have the best Def in the AFC East and will finish top 5 in the NFL. The offense will be better then last years team. This is a balanced team with a great punter and FG kicker. We have a coach that is all about being prepared and using there team first approach. Such as using time outs and challenges correctly and also being ready to run plays and coaching this team correctly. That carp show that we had from Rex and his assistant coaches the last few years was embarrassing. We now have real solid coaches Frazier is a veteran Def coach and Dennison is a proven offensive coach who has proven to be very sound. I'm not the biggest Tyrod fan but he does a lot of things well and he is the best mobile QB in the NFL. If the Bills use his strengths I can see them being in the top 10 again for the 3rd year in a row on offense. Some things I saw in preseason is our Guard John Miller has stepped his game up. I think you will find that are WIde outs will do well. Zay Jones will make us forget Sammy. Mathews is really a solid receiver and is better then Robert Woods who left for the Rams. I expect the best fullback in football who we picked up from the Falcons Patrick Dimarco will be a huge factor. Watch out for are Tight Ends this year. They will be a key factor. TE Logan Thomas will be a X-factor that will come on later in the season. We're 3 deep at TE. I just love how this team is organized. So I don't know what will happen, but I think the Bills as a team are being under estimated. When I look at this division I feel were the best all around team. I don't know if the Bills can win the division but we all might be surprised how this season plays out. I predict we will be 10-6 and in the running to win the AFC East.

You need to work on distinguishing "what is" from "what I would like to be."

After watching what happen last night and how the patriots played. That Pats Def will not finish better then 20th. The pats have a big problem at wideout and only 4 good players on Def they have some real big problems. So it's game on in this AFC East Division. I feel the Bills have the best Def in the AFC East and will finish top 5 in the NFL. The offense will be better then last years team. This is a balanced team with a great punter and FG kicker. We have a coach that is all about being prepared and using there team first approach. Such as using time outs and challenges correctly and also being ready to run plays and coaching this team correctly. That carp show that we had from Rex and his assistant coaches the last few years was embarrassing. We now have real solid coaches Frazier is a veteran Def coach and Dennison is a proven offensive coach who has proven to be very sound. I'm not the biggest Tyrod fan but he does a lot of things well and he is the best mobile QB in the NFL. If the Bills use his strengths I can see them being in the top 10 again for the 3rd year in a row on offense. Some things I saw in preseason is our Guard John Miller has stepped his game up. I think you will find that are WIde outs will do well. Zay Jones will make us forget Sammy. Mathews is really a solid receiver and is better then Robert Woods who left for the Rams. I expect the best fullback in football who we picked up from the Falcons Patrick Dimarco will be a huge factor. Watch out for are Tight Ends this year. They will be a key factor. TE Logan Thomas will be a X-factor that will come on later in the season. We're 3 deep at TE. I just love how this team is organized. So I don't know what will happen, but I think the Bills as a team are being under estimated. When I look at this division I feel were the best all around team. I don't know if the Bills can win the division but we all might be surprised how this season plays out. I predict we will be 10-6 and in the running to win the AFC East.

I dont fault you for having optimism, but I do fault you on your over reaction to one Pats game.

1. They are not in trouble at WR...Amendola likely plays next week.

2. The defense will not be this bad moving forward, in fact, it didn't start to implode until they lost Hightower who is expected to be back week 2 and seems to have dodged any major injury.

3. They have a lot of new players, and they will figure it all out.

4. They have been in this position before, getting blown out by the Chiefs in the first quarter of the season and everyone was predicting the Jimmy era and the fall of the Pats. What happened the next week? They never lost a game again that season.

I can't stress this enough...ITS WEEK 1. NOTHING concrete can be drawn from any game by any team in week 1. Rams went 3-1 to go on to lose every game but 1 after that. Its week 1. The Pats ARE the Pats until the end of the season proves differently. Can we win this division, sure...its possible, but HIGHLY unlikely and I am usually one of the more optimistic people this time of year until Bills prove they still suck.

PS: If the Pats convert on those 4th and shorts or take the FG's, they likely win that game. Small plays make big impacts on turning around an outcome. Its not like the Pats truly got destroyed.

I know the routine as well.

But i keep chin up, when the season begins. Otherwise i do not see the point of making an effort. But reality does set in.

Last year starting EJ last game was about as shtty as they could do to us. I do not expect any of that Mularkey this year !

Play to win is all I ask

Go Bills

Mularkey, Malarkey.

Same difference.

:lol::lol:

It is, however, uncommon for Brady to be in his 40's. At some point he won't be him anymore, why not not now!

Pats shaky 10-6, Bills in playoffs, until proven otherwise.

Kidding aside, I was shocked how inaccurate Brady was. And he did not look at all at ease with his wideouts. That will improve, of course, but he is going to miss Edelman all year and Amendola is sure to miss significant time over the season.

It hasn't been uncommon for the pats to get off to a slow start

even sloooooower now me thinks.

I don't care what you eat, drink or what extravagant regime you're on, 40 is no spring chicken and I'm looking forward to the front four getting in his face. something the chiefs didn't do real well.

Medical joints helps one see our true reality... and it makes Tom Petty music rad.

(duck and covers)

Thumbup19%5B1%5D.gif

Bills beat Pats in Boston on Christmas Eve to take division. If they have that chance, I will be there.

BTW - was there when they shut out the Pats last year. It was fantastic. Sure, they did not have Brady. But Pats fans were SO smug going in. ("Oh, you are a Bills fan? isn't that cute - didn't know those still existed. Well, we will go kind of easy with you without Brady today - but remember, we are 3-0. Bellichek is so smart it doesn't matter who plays QB, don't you know?) The place was 2/3rds empty by 3rd quarter.