Bills or jets in first place?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills. No Doubt.

I think that too many believe that the Bills are slam dunks to beat the Jets. I see the teams as pretty comparable. The only position that I think the Bills have a clear advantage is at RB, as long as McCoy stays healthy.

I think this game will be close, hopefully the Bills will win.

They play at the Saints next week.

I hope Brees lays 50 on them, which should be barely enough.

Has the Aints Defense improved enough to slow Brady down?

The last game of the season the team quit.

If they wanted to win why keep EJ in longer than the 1st QTR?

Rex was fired and A Lynn was thrown into the fire.

The 1st Jets game Fitz had a super game and TT couldn't match him point for point.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

What does it matter? They quickly will not be in first place after a few weeks

It's one game people

Let's not get carried away

THe Chiefs handled the Pats a few years ago when the Cheaters started 0-2 and people were saying Brady was finished and Belichick lost his touch

Reid is the best coach in NFL history coming off a bye week...he didn't have an extra week to prepare, he had an extra 6 months.

If these teams meet in the playoffs, assuredly the result will not be the same.

So, this is how far we've fallen as a fanbase?............we're happy that we may, and i'm talking may, be leading the AFCEast for maybe, and i mean maybe, one week?

Wow!!!!...........just wow.

Sorry you couldn't find the humor in this thread. Considering most had the Bills and Jets as two of the worst teams in the league I'd figured I would lighten up the mood.

It's one game people

Let's not get carried away

THe Chiefs handled the Pats a few years ago when the Cheaters started 0-2 and people were saying Brady was finished and Belichick lost his touch

Way to rain on our Super Bowl man. Way to rain on our Super Bowl.

So, this is how far we've fallen as a fanbase?............we're happy that we may, and i'm talking may, be leading the AFCEast for maybe, and i mean maybe, one week?

Wow!!!!...........just wow.

We are Bills fans. We don't get much. Gotta take what we can get. One week of #pride.