Rex has hot takes on his 2 exes, the Bills and Jets

YoloinOhio

Darby may have a better career than Gilmore IMO

Possible. Gilmore has gotten a bit full of himself as "the Gilly Lock". Secondary coaching in B'lo last season was poor as far as results showed.

Against that, Gilmore is in New England where saving your body by avoiding a physical tackle will not be tolerated. So he might shape up.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans just turn on anyone that leaves or has an opinion. Rex has done more with his life than many of you put together.

Okay, there Mrs. Ryan. Just answer me this one question, did he or did he not turn the 4th rated defense into a pedestrian one which also one of the worst against the run?

I always thought he really liked Darby too...

Yeah I think he was very high on Darby but just being brutally honest, even at FSU , everybody knew he had elite cover skills ,but the knock was always finding and making a play on the ball , which looks like he'll be targeted more and more on the deep ball , in hopes of a pass interference at worse..

Man I feel for Ragland, that injury could cost him millions,all pro's,etc..

Bills fans just turn on anyone that leaves or has an opinion. Rex has done more with his life than many of you put together.

He coaches a sport and likes feet and Mark Sanchez. That's what he's known for. Many of us have served the country as proud members of the military. Volunteered. Done things. My guess is your definition of Rex doing more is a view of your inward self. Go Bills.

He coaches a sport and likes feet and Mark Sanchez. That's what he's known for. Many of us have served the country as proud members of the military. Volunteered. Done things. My guess is your definition of Rex doing more is a view of your inward self. Go Bills.

Sure whatever rationalizes your constant negativity towards ex-Bills.

i would tend to disagree with that inane comment. an NFL football coach, whether successful semi-successful , whatever, is not something to be used as a barometer regarding what one has done with their life.

To be fair, getting canned by the Bills after just two .500 seasons when your 1st and 2nd round picks are injured is questionable

I think the simple truth is that Pegula grew to dislike Rex and his antics

and his poor preparation, work ethic, and sloppy coaching. Usually I am an advocate of giving coaches time but It appeared it was only going to get worse.

i think it was mid Aug. But in any event I think he is just trying to make himself look better with that comment. You know, because he was such an amazing player and he lost him to injury which is the reason his defense was putrid.

He always throws around comments that are half-veiled excuses. Note his take on draft picks and the lament "I never had those." :rolleyes:

I would not expect him to say anything different, especially with how we got rid of him lol. He will always be a Ravens fan at heart. He should have stayed a D coordinator and he definitely should not have run Schwartz out of town. Having Frazier now eases that pain for me.

This guy gets paid millions for the next three years to do nothing, but he's tired of getting screwed.

NO doubt lol

and his poor preparation, work ethic, and sloppy coaching. Usually I am an advocate of giving coaches time but It appeared it was only going to get worse.

I've been following the Bills since the 60s and never been as disappointed as I was during the wrecks era. I have seen some pretty sucky games and even entire seasons, but somehow having that idiot on the sidelines waste such a talented team really made me consider doing something else with my Sundays.