So Tyrod hasent practiced in over a week and a half...

Steptide

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor sucks so bad. How can anyone be comfortable or happy even that he's going to be starting at all for the Bills? I've seen enough of the bum. He's nothing more than a back up just like Fitzputrid was when the Bills had him starting. Yuck. Gross. Barf.

Tyrod Taylor sucks so bad. How can anyone be comfortable or happy even that he's going to be starting at all for the Bills? I've seen enough of the bum. He's nothing more than a back up just like Fitzputrid was when the Bills had him starting. Yuck. Gross. Barf.

A backup who has played in the Pro Bowl 2 of his 2 years as starter.

There's really no rush though. Let Tyrod start and if he flakes out you can still make the move. No harm in seeing if he steps up first though.

I don't agree, I think if they stick with Tyrod and he stinks it up like in preseason they won't be able to find anyone that will want to trade for him, then again they probley can't find one now even which is why he is still here.

I would sit Tyrod and hope a team gets desperate and calls for a trade in the first few games, but in my opinion Tyrods done here Peterman already won the job.

Because how many other QBs got hurt or said No? Here we go again using the joke of a Pro Bowl as an indicator of something

He SAID he's a bum and is nothing more than a backup. Back to back 3,000 yd seasons 3-to-1 TD/INT ratio, led league in rushing every year he was a starter. Not a bum. Nice try Bobs.

He SAID he's a bum and is nothing more than a backup. Back to back 3,000 yd seasons 3-to-1 TD/INT ratio, led league in rushing every year he was a starter. Not a bum. Nice try Bobs.

How many QBs have back to back 3000 yard seasons in todays NFL? Cool i have a RB at QB.

But seeing all of the sudden ProBowls mean something how did he play in said ProBowls again?

Edited by MAJBobby

Yeah i know forever 7-9 huh

Wow, stop blatting. How does it help being a debbie downer all the time. I'm pretty sure the players on the team aren't wailiing about how miserable their offense is. They are getting ready for week one. Bills are going to crush the Jets like a bug and with TT starting. Get over it. 1-0, man!!!

Wow, stop blatting. How does it help being a debbie downer all the time. I'm pretty sure the players on the team aren't wailiing about how miserable their offense is. They are getting ready for week one. Bills are going to crush the Jets like a bug and with TT starting. Get over it. 1-0, man!!!

And Suday i will hope they win.

Doesnt mean i will stope being critical of this football team because they beat a tanking Jets. (If they beat a tanking Jets)

I love that he's your team's QB. LOL.

I know it is so much fun having a QB not good enough

One more year. One more year

Did he practice with the 1s once the Media walked out?

Is he cleared?

And who is grasping

You are kind of grasping and seem to be in prayer mode right now. You can't will the starter. Tyrod is in stage 4 of 5 stages right now. The fact that he is running drills at all puts him there. They cant fake that for the media. They would get penalized for doing so. After today he likely moves to stage 5. All that requires is him being cleared by an independent neurological consultant.

IOW he is going to get examined likely today or tomorrow. The fact that he ran drills likely means he will pass. Tuesday they are off of practice. Wednesday Taylor will likely practice because likely he will be cleared to do so. That likely means he is starting game one no matter what you or other fans want. Its time to just deal with it instead of praying or posting "trade him" 1000 times. The other option is that the INC doesn't clear him and he stays in protocol. Judging the way things have worked its unlikely that he doesn't get cleared.

Edited by Scott7975

Trevor s

So did Trevor Siemion. They're both bums that should be sitting on the bench waiting for a #1 get hurt. 3,000 yards in this passing league can be done by anyone. Stinky Blake Bortles even almost had 4,000 yards. Tyrod is a bum with a capital B.

You are kind of grasping and seem to be in prayer mode right now. You can't will the starter. Tyrod is in stage 4 of 5 stages right now. The fact that he is running drills at all puts him there. They cant fake that for the media. They would get penalized for doing so. After today he likely moves to stage 5. All that requires is him being cleared by an independent neurological consultant.

IOW he is going to get examined likely today or tomorrow. The fact that he ran drills likely means he will pass. Tuesday they are off of practice. Wednesday Taylor will likely practice because likely he will be cleared to do so. That likely means he is starting game one no matter what you or other fans want. Its time to just deal with it instead of praying or posting "trade him" 1000 times. The other option is that the INC doesn't clear him and he stays in protocol. Judging the way things have worked its unlikely that he doesn't get cleared.

Cool. Thanks for that. I just didnt know that it is so great having a QB that is not part of the future here.