Josh Rosen brings UCLA ALL THE WAY BACK!

CanadianFan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN he didn't look pretty. Some of the decisions were big risks. BUT..... he gave his teammates a chance to make the plays on those risky throws, like that under-handed throw to end-zone touch down while under pressure. WOW.

And most of all. HE NEVER FOLDED MENTALLY. MAN! When was the last time we had a quarterback who can bring the team back like that?

MAN he didn't look pretty. Some of the decisions were big risks. BUT..... he gave his teammates a chance to make the plays on those risky throws, like that under-handed throw to end-zone touch down while under pressure. WOW.

And most of all. HE NEVER FOLDED MENTALLY. MAN! When was the last time we had a quarterback who can bring the team back like that?

He was getting abused too. He took 8 hits in first half on dropbacks.

We? UCLA or the Bills? This isnt college football. Kids in college many times lose their focus. This circus of a game was indicative of absolutely nothing as it translates to the NFL.

Look at what protection can do for a good QB.

Their oline was garbage and the only reason he struggled in the first half.

Rosen, unlike Darnold and Mayfield, plays on a crap team for a crap coach. He single handedly carried that team after their sieve of a defense got destroyed by a team that couldn't pass.

Rosen is the truth. Sadly, he will be the number 1 pick when a bunch of us loved him while everyone was talking up other guys.

What a game. Rosen was brutal in the 1st Half. He was then both brilliant and lucky in the 2nd Half. What a fantastic game to watch. FIRE UP THE HOT TUB!!!!!

How was he brutal? Because his oline was getting him killed? Or because his defense was getting shredded?

Jim Mora seems like a good dude but a terrible head coach. Rosen is a great qb being held back by his team. He is a franchise changer.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Their oline was garbage and the only reason he struggled in the first half.

Rosen, unlike Darnold and Mayfield, plays on a crap team for a crap coach. He single handedly carried that team after their sieve of a defense got destroyed by a team that couldn't pass.

Rosen is the truth. Sadly, he will be the number 1 pick when a bunch of us loved him while everyone was talking up other guys.

What do you want, a prize for being "right?"

He was getting abused too. He took 8 hits in first half on dropbacks.

Yeah, man! UCLA O line was looking like a division III group vs. A&M line. And they were just rushing with 4 DL men. . I was thinking, man, we're not going to see him be able to play at all this game.

And then I don't know what happened. I saw A&M like bringing the house in 4th Q, and some got through, but holy Rosen found his guys, kept making throws, I mean, it kinda reminded me of Montana drives. Penalties and crap didn't phase him. He just kept going. WOW. I need to see that replay again.

I really didn't think it could happen. I mean A&M was looking like a BEAST!

He threw at least 3 certain picks. Got really lucky.

Wont take the win away from him though, great performance.

One of the sure picks was thrown right to an A&M DB, who deflected it into the hands of the receiver for a TD. It took some luck-- and some poor coaching and play by a team that was up by 34 in the 3rd quarter.

What do you want, a prize for being "right?"

Margot Roby would work.

The point was that we knew how good he was but a lot of people didn't so perhaps he would get pushed back in the draft. For instance, if the draft was held before the season, he may have been the 3rd qb drafted. But I don't think we will have a shot at him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.